Duets

Chapter 2
Rachels pov :
I walked into the glee club they're all talking and cheery it makes me sad that I cant be like that , happy . I remembered when I used to be happy but then I became an outsider . I walked to the back of the room after everyone turned against me I found it easier to just avoid them . I stopped singing the one thing I told myself I would never do. Everyone walked into the room as Mr.Shue came up and wrote on the board , "Duets." He then turned around and said , "This week will be doing duets for practice as nationals. " "I call Quinn !" Finn Hudson yelled. "Not so fast Finn I have already chosen your partners for this assignment so listen up . Quinn you will be with Puck , Santana you'll be with Brittney, Mercedes you'll be with Artie , Kurt you'll be with Tina, Mike you'll be with Sam and Finn you'll be with Rachel. " he said . "What! No Mr.Shue I can't be with her please reassign me . " he begged . "No Finn I'm very disappointed in you maybe you should give it a chance before you jump to conclusions . " Mr.Shue told him . He rolled his eyes and looked at me . After glee was over I was about to walk out when Finn stopped me , "Hey, so do you maybe want to come over tonight and we can look at songs together . " he said. I rolled my eyes , "I can't I'm busy. " I said. "Okay how about tomorrow night?" He asked . "Don't pretend like you care Finn I saw the eye roll . " I said and stormed off.