Hurt

Chapter 5
( 2 years ago when Rachel and Karofsky were dating)
Rachels pov :
I was on my couch making out with my boyfriend David . He started to get a little roudy touching my boob and stuff , "Come on David. " I said stopping him .he sighed , "Come on baby we've been dating for awhile now and I've been a good boy . " he told me . He started to kiss me again and then his hand went up my back side . I pushed him off of me and sat up , "I said stop it!" I said angrily. "Why are you being such a prude about this Rachel everyone is doing it ?" He said frustrated. "Well I'm not everyone , I want to wait until marriage and if you have a problem with that than I guess you weren't the guy I thought you were!" I yelled . "And I guess you weren't the girl I thought you were! " He yelled. "Well I'm sorry that you feel that way !" I yelled back. "Ya know what Rachel I can't do this anymore we're done !" He yelled and stormed out . I sighed and sat down.
The next day I walked into school and everyone was looking at me like I did something wrong. I walked up to my locker and then cheerios came up to me . "Hey girls " I said. They scoffed at me and then rolled their eyes and walked away . That was weird . I thought. I grabbed my books and walked to class. Later that day I was on my way to lunch when Dave and his buffoons confonted me . I tried to move but they wouldn't let me . "Well ,well, well, look who it is boys its Berry the little slut. " Karofsky said . "Leave me alone Dave I'm done with you . " I told me . "Whatever slut but just know that you're going to regret your decision. " he said and stormed off . I sighed and left .