The Fight

Chapter 34
( 2 months later )
Finns pov :
Its been 2 months since Rachel transfered schools and I miss her like crazy. Sure I get to her sometimes on the weekends but its not the same as being able to walk her to class everyday and being able to sing with her in glee club. Today I decided I would go see her she's been really busy lately so I decided to suprise her. I walked up to her front door and knocked. "One minute." She said and then opened the door. "Finn ." She said suprised to see me . "What are you doing here ?" She asked. "I've missed you Rach it feels like we never hang out anymore. " I said. "I know Finn I've missed you to its just I've been so busy with school I don't have time for anything. " She said. "Not even your boyfriend? " I asked. "Finn it's complicated. " She said. "There's nothing complicated about it Rachel I mean you wanna be with me right? " I asked. "Of course I do. " She said . "Then how hard is it to spend a little time with me?" I asked. "I'm sorry okay! What do want from me ?" She asked upset. "I want my girlfriend back. " I said . "Finn," "No what just forget I anything Rachel because you obviously don't have time for this relationship. " I said and stormed off.