Pick-Me-Up (18++)

Golden threads of the morning sun shone through your window. The vibrant glow of a new day woke you up from your sleep that seemed eternal. Keigo's body was pressed into yours. His strong arm was wrapped around your torso, locking you into his embrace. You could feel his soft breaths going down the back of your neck.

You stuffed your face into your pillow to block the sunlight shining through your eyelids. Your head was pounding of a headache and your mouth was dry from dehydration, adding to your oncoming nausea. "Mmngh.." You groaned trying to breathe your way through the pain.

"Mmh..." Keigo groaned, waking up from your movement. He started rubbing your side, then made his way up to your shoulder. He sat up and kissed the back of your neck. "Good morning."

"Mmm..." You pushed your face further into your pillow, not wanting to wake up.

"Baby~"

"No..." You pulled the blanket over your head.

"You want breakfast?" He whispered.

You peeked your head from under the blanket and looked him in his golden eyes that glistened in the sunlight.

"Get dressed. I'll be in the kitchen." He kissed your forehead before rolling out of the bed and putting on his pants. He walked out the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck..." You groaned and hid your face under the blanket again. After a few moments of groaning and complaining to yourself, you sat up in bed and looked around the room. Clothes were strewn everywhere and that's when you noticed you were still naked. You cursed to yourself and rolled out of bed. You put on a shirt and some shorts, and slipped on your house slippers on your way out of the room. Your eyes wandered toward the kitchen and admired Keigo making you breakfast. Shirtless, none the less.

You went to the bathroom and quickly washed up before making your way toward Keigo. As soon as you appeared in the room, "Nice shirt, (Y/N)." A voice from the living room startled you.

"Hachi!" You jumped. "I forgot you were here."

"Clearly." Hachi was laying back on the couch scrolling through her phone.

"And what do you mean nice," You looked down and realized you had accidentally grabbed Keigo's shirt while you were getting dressed. Your face heated up in embarrassment. "I can explain."

"No need. Sounded like you two were having fun anyway." She said, completely unbothered.

Keigo dropped a spoon on the floor and looked at you with a slightly panicked expression, but also with a slight smirk. He bent down to pick up the spoon and continued washed it in the sink like nothing happened. "Hachi, I am so sorry."

"It's whatever." Hachi sat up. "At least one of us is getting some, right." She chuckled and made her way to the kitchen.

"No really, we shouldn't have been... while you were..."

"I said it was fine. I had ear buds. " She winked. "Anyways, what's for-" Her watch beeped. "Shit, I forgot our boss asked me to come in today." Hachi ran toward the door and grabbed her things.

"Wait, you're going in? You look like a mess. Aren't you still hung over?"

"It'll pass! And I'll freshen up at home. But you know it would be great if my best friend in the whole wide world brought me lunch!" She sang.

"Okay, I get it. I'll bring you some later." You rolled your eyes.

"You're the best! See you later!" She ran out of the house.

You couldn't help but giggle at her resilience. Keigo plated your breakfast and sat it at the table for you both to sit down. You walked over and took your seat while Keigo brought over some juice and sat across from you. You ate in silence for a few moments before Keigo casually spoke. "How'd you sleep, Dove?" He grinned