Horizon Beyond

"..." the girl scanned trough the system, seemingly accepting of her current predicament. There's nothing else she can do, after all. The sea is calm. Too calm.

________________________________________

Name:Yamato

Race:Super Battleship

Title:〔Hotel Yamato〕,〔Wandering Soul〕,

Skill:N/A

【Attributes】

【HP】1000000000

【MP】0/0

【STA】1824999/1825000

【DEF】600000

【DEX】270000

【AGI】27

【INT】140+1

________________________________________

"..." She read and read, as all of a sudden, her INT increased. "..." she tried reading it again, but it didn't go up anymore. "..." feeling slightly disappointed, she start wondering about something else.

Like why her Main Battery doesn't count as a skill. But then she realized it felt natural, like it have been a part of her body since birth.

"..."

Having nothing to do, she tried going forward. She can feel smoke coming out of her exhaust, and the sensation of exhaling. Only this time, it's constant, like a fan.

"..."

Feeling slightly uncomfortable, she decided to distract herself by testing what she have. Her guns moved around as she liked, her rudder swayed from side to side, and...

"...?" She felt the sensation of something moving around her rear deck. Like a tail. She jolted the thing around since it seems to be a part of her body-

"BRRRRRRRRR!"

A plane flew past her control tower, missing it by mere meters. "..." Her eyes followed the biplane type aircraft as it flew around her, like a playful child. "..." It bothers her for some reason, seeing the plane flying around. Then after noticing her country's old flag on the plane, it finally hit her.

A catapult.

"BRRRRrrrrrr..r..r...r....r.....r." As if understanding her feelings, the plane flew off, distancing itself from her.

"..." she watched the plane fly away, as her system notified her of something.

Her fuel. Her stamina.

A small chunk of 10 have been taken out immediately. "..." She seems to understand where the fuel have gone too, as she watched the plane get higher and further.

"..." The plane would probably come back, after it's fuel have ran out. She already checked if there is a person inside when it was flying around her.

It was a ghost plane.

"..." She didn't say anything. She rarely did.

...as she realized she's all alone in this vast sea as a ship.

...Or maybe not. The Titaness swurved to her left.

Her plane have spotted something. No radio, no voice, no message. She just somehow know. The plane is her spotter. Her eyes.

She sailed trough the water, as if cutting the sea in half.

Full speed ahead.

Her country is in danger.