Poseidon's Humor

"..." Pray tell, what is it doing, this new jet fighter of hers? Diving into the sea without her orders, only to bring back creatures of all shapes and sizes? Why bother? Is it alive perhaps? Is the dragon in there, somewhere?

Plop!

"..." She wondered still, as the thing dropped another batch of fish on her deck. With what limb, claw or hook does it even achieve this? She doesn't feel like she wants to know.

Let's see, from the first to the latest, according to the system...

2 whole Aquanyx, reddish, like an underwater Pheonix.

A school of Pyralthians... weird, how can they swim, being just a ball of spikes?

A half bitten Rivertide... wait, why are they here then, it says here they are native to freshwater.

A frozen solid Icethorn... she has a feeling thats not what the name is referring to.

A healthy Leviatos, woah! It's still alive!

Splash!

And there it goes...... next...

A cooked... Flamefin? Did it cook itself?

A squeaking Oceanwyrm? Its smaller than a cat, cute like one too.

Ah, the Oceanwyrm is biting her turret... now it's crying about its teeth-

Sploosh!

The Leviatos from earlier went and jumped back onto her deck just to eat the oceanwyrm...

Oh, she just noticed the last fish, a vibrant colored Serpentail...

Oh...

"..." It seems her new jet fighter is quite a naughty one.

" It seems her new jet fighter is quite a naughty one

Haha, new chapter? You thought!