61

Sol.

5 years after... 

It's been five years, i finally graduated and I'm a business woman now working as a president in my father's company. It's been five consecutive years and i am also a married woman to my promised man, Callan.

He's been good to me all throughout, and our relationship isn't just by the law but we're also slowly getting in each other's comfort. He learns about how i fell in love with someone else even if I'm already engaged with him, Callan didn't leave me because of it, he listens to me, understand my reasons and forgave me, stayed with me until i recovered. I couldn't believe that i have him in my life he's too much to be a blessing. 

He became my ranting buddy when i can't be with Sij or Khay. He cheers me up, take care of me when i get sick, and help me recover from my heartbreak and because of it i am slowly opening my heart for him. 

Catching feelings for Callan isn't that hard. Actually, he have everything girls wanted, he's an ideal type and the most green flag man i met. He don't give bare minimum, he give what he think i deserve. 

We're now living in the same roof here in his hometown, in the town of Anesi in Tearese.

I wiped my tears away while looking at our wedding photos. Why am i suddenly crying?

The side of the couch I'm sitting moved and Callan is now sitting beside me. "Hey, you've been looking at those for days now, aren't you getting tired of looking at it?" he asked and placed his arm on my shoulder, when i faced him he was surprised to see me crying. "Why are you crying?" he asked softly while wiping off my tears. 

"I want us to get marry again. I like you now, Cally let's get marry again." i sobs and rest my chin on his chest, looking up on him.

He chuckles and kissed my forehead. "Okay, let's do that but take a shower first because we're going to your parent's, remember?"

I nodded. "Shower with me, Cally." i hugged him tight.

"I just showered, Ceit." he said and hugs me back but i pulled away and look at him with furrowed brows. 

"Don't you love me anymore?" i sadly asked. I stood up and stomped my feet walking away.

I hear him exhales but he stopped me and hugged me from behind. "I always love you, Ceit. If only you weren't my wife, really, i would run away already." he kisses my nape traveling down to my shoulder. "Let's go na before i eat you here in broad daylight." Callan massaged his temple and exhales deeply. I giggled at him and he carried me in bridal position to our bathroom.

━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━

"Maaaa." i run towards my mom who's in the front door of our house in AimaSulis and she welcomed me with a tight hug. "I missed you, mommy." i pouted at her.