01

Sol.

"Are you done?" my mom asked from outside of my room while i was getting ready. I looked at the sky outside of my window, it's glittering with stars, brightening up the sky and just like the jewelry I'm wearing right now are sparkling.

I smiled at my stylist.

"Yes, mom." i said. She opened the door and greeted me with a wide smile on her lips while her arms are open.

"My Sol. You're really so beautiful tonight. You're making me tear up." my mom dramatically said. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Maaa." i pouted.

She smiled at me proudly. "Come, they are waiting for us." mom grabbed me and we walked out of my room.

Outside, i saw father and my little brother with two men, one is just about my age and one's probably the same age like my dad. When our eyes met i smiled at them to show respect.

My dad kissed the top of my head when i get close. "My Sol, you look beautiful." i smiled at his praise.

Then he turned back to the people next to us. "By the way, meet the Gregsons. That old man is a friend of mine, Governor of Tearese, Alejandro Gregson." my dad joked and they both chuckled.

The other older man squinted his eyes. "Oh, how dare you call me an old man just look at yourself." he remark. They playfully argue and laughed it all off in the end.

"And this is his son, Callan Gregson." my father introduced me to the tall young man next to Mr. Gregson.

I looked at him and we exchanges smiles.

"He'll be your other half." my father uttered.

The smile in my face faded. What he said bring shudder in my whole system. I was in daze for moments, my mind was blank after hearing it and couldn't process immediately.

Until i felt their stares, it brings me back to my senses. My lips were shaking.

The young man who stood straight between our fathers looked at me. He is tall, almost taller than my dad whom i only reach until his shoulder. He has a lean body and broad shoulder. His face is also good.

"Don't worry to much, my dear. Cal is a good young man. I'm sure, in no time you'll learn to have feelings for him." my dad held my waist.

I just flinched irking.

"Let's get going, kumpadre, let those two by themselves." Mr. Gregson said.

I looked at my mom, she just gave me an uneasy look then she immediately looked away, "Let's get going, the party is about to start." my mom smiled at them.

Tumango ang iba at nauna nang umalis. Mula sa aking kinatatayuan nadidinig ko na ang ingay ng hall kung saan gaganapin ang party.

I looked at Callan because i felt is eyes on me. "Hm?"

"Let's also go, my future wife." Callan offered his hand, i accepted it of course and we walk down the stairs leading to the hall.