Chapter 62:- Unspoken Feud

-~*~-

"Phew!" A sound echoed from the outside. A figure who's once in clean, nice attire has made himself the punching bag. To phrase it better, he's the boxer, the one downstairs is the punching bag.

"One hour and 15 minutes. Not bad Inspector Zheng." Jerad praise him when he saw the glimpse of his white shirt being dirtied and tattered. His hair was in shambles and his face, arms and hands are covered in small wounds.

She sighs and puts Eker back on the couch alone while she goes to the kitchen area to grab a first aid kit. Her forefingers are directed to the double couch and sit beside him. "Your hand." Her bothered tone sets off to Jerad like a landslide.

Willingly, Luyao places his hands on hers' and lets her take control. Her years of endurance in training basically let her teach herself about basic treatment. After applying the ointment, she gently wrapped bandages around his hands.

"The injuries will take a while to completely heal. After you take a bath, don't forget to redress your wound."

"Can I ask you to do it for me?"

"!!!"

Wow. Not even hiding the flirtatious attitude! For the sake of the four gems! There's a child in this room. Can you calm down on your game for a short moment!

Jerad ignored the talk as if he was deaf. Eker didn't even notice what they'd been doing and only focus on his book. Even if he notices, I doubt that he'll try to stop it. I mean, some weird agenda starts between his sister and his teacher. Which! Mind you is Yanyi's boss.

HE AIN'T STEPPING IN!

Yanyi pressed her fingers directly onto the area of the open wound that she had dressed as hard as she can. The other party hiss in pain and take everything of one's own accord. Seeing him finally asking for her to stop, Yanyi warned him. 

"Don't push your luck, Inspector. Someone shouldn't hear those words." she slowly moves closer to his ear with cold eyes, acting as the facade of her anger. "I'll do it, but if you dare bring it up to anyone else, your head will be beside your bed the next morning!"

The amusement on his face can't be gated by anything else. He then lifts up his arms and just like before. Yanyi helps him dress his wound. He would sneak in some flirtatious stare and Yanyi return it with a death glare.

After 30 minutes, Yanyi placed the last cotton pad on his forehead and closed the first aid kit. Before they start their training again, she needs to refill the bandages and plaster. "What are we gonna do with those alive corpses downstairs?"

"Eker, can you go back to the bedroom, please?"

"Can sis buy a new volume of this topic, then?"

"Alright, I'll buy it the next time I went out." She stroked his head gently. The boy then rushed out to the bedroom. On the way, he heard the grunting and grumble of pain coming from the courtyard.

He thought of checking it out, but he can only lock his eye with one person before he starts running back inside the bedroom. Slamming the door on his way in.

.

.

.

'That boy...' General CInth thought to himself amidst the pain and blaring grunts coming for his subordinates. They have been pummeled to the ground by the young Inspector and are now whining in pain.

If he can feel this much pain from just getting beat up, he is more than sure that the others are held dead as of this minute. He's currently sitting on brick pavers, leaning against one of the pillars.