Saving Sophie

__________________Y/N's POV

__________________
Y/N's POV

Her fingers hung around Orion's jacket uniform, deciding to wear it for the remaining days of still having that awful bruise.

She sighed, the moment she had came back from the talk with Blondie, she instantly took off the jacket, hiding it somewhere so Agatha wouldn't question her. But even now, Y/N had no idea how she would be able to return it.

She thought about the idea of hanging it on Beatrix's room door, but news came out the next day saying Sophie and Blondie were finally official. Which made things even worse, because now, if she nor any other girl had his jacket, he would come off as a cheater, and Y/N didn't want that because she wanted to go home.

She's also been avoiding the poor walking dog because he was always rather touchy and she didn't want to be on Sophie's bad side.

And hey, she told herself. That's breaking the girl code.

So now, she had his jacket, still had Orion's uniform, and now there were flying rumors that Orion and Y/N were dating. An utter mess of her life.

They were only friends, where Orion was rather submissive despite his goofy side.

"You don't act like a girl," Orion had once said to her.

She took that as a joke because, in fact, there were times she acted like a man. Orion reminded her a lot of her older sister, Natalie.

He was sassy and needed reassurance like a girl.

One time, Y/N had ended up teasing him by calling him "Shriveling Onion" because his hands were flaky due to the cold weather despite sweating.

He ended up crying and Y/N had to give him words of affirmations for the next three days to cheer him up.

"He's such a crybaby," she laughed to Agatha once, who only nodded in response, still thinking about Sophie.

School hadn't gotten any better.

Sophie was continuously failing.

Both Sophie and Blondie had gotten into a fight.

And now, Sophie needed Agatha and Y/N more than ever.

"Please!" She begged her. "The teachers are trying to kill me!"

She ended up agreeing.

Sophie sniffled loudly. "Whose jacket is that? Are you dating that boy? You're out of his league."

__________________
Agatha's POV

The cockroach darted under the door of Room 66 and nearly jumped from its shell. It gawped at shattered glass, noosed dresses, three sleeping witches- and scattered out before any of them saw her.