those silver eyes.

The revolution of life started with his kiss.

Finally.. I graduated.
Everyone threw their caps up in the sky
"We've made it!"
Everyone finally will live the happiest time of their life, getting a job then getting married and maybe even start a family.
Which led to the hardest part, which job should I even choose? I don't think I'm ready to have an actual job yet whatsoever, maybe I'll give it some months or a year to start my professional career that I'll be using thanks to my [insert college course] degree, my first thought though was to move to a city far away from where I currently live, I knew and old city my grandma never stopped talking about until she passed.

Hurricane, Utah.

She said it's a place full of wonder and not modernized unlike most cities in the world, I'll be able to live how groovy fellas from the 70's lived she told.
Didn't seem like a bad idea, I don't mind living without my family alone in an apartment to run away from them as an adult now so, thanks granny.
It should be a 4 hour drive, so I packed some clothes from my college dorm, no regrets and no goodbyes.

As I grabbed a taxi I wanted to immediately start a fresh life out from college forgetting all my toxic friends, yes I may had miss my family a bit but I've been living with them for too long now.

Exactly how grandma described the place, it was all vintage retro looking.
Beautiful architecture and amazing retro colors everywhere, It felt so good to be here.
The scene was too pleasing, almost like if my life were a movie.
Everything got cut back to reality as a tall guy stopped the silence,

"Well then, I hope you enjoy it here pretty fella." He smiled at me, already got greetings this early as I moved in the city? I could tell I'd love my stay here.
"Yeah, it's a pretty place."
"I've been living here ever since, trust me the beauty of this city will never disappoint you." He added, walking away from me as I didn't really got to see his figure other than his soothing voice and messy hair.
Who was this man? Never had I been called pretty by a stranger, quite weird but I didn't mind at all.

Walking around trying to find my apartment my stomach rumbled, I'll have to go find somewhere to eat.

I walked around the delightful city as I stumbled across this retro themed diner, there were lots of diners around but this was the most crowded to I'm guessing they have cheap and good food so I walked in.
I was right, the menu wasn't pricey at all but I wasn't a fan of burgers and pizza or just any of those junk foods at the time
I found the animatronics there pretty interesting though, there was a rabbit, bear and bird on stage it was sort of like a concert but with robots, I'm not a huge fan of robots since they creep me out but these cute ones are acceptable.

There was a soft touch on my shoulder as I turned my head around to see a handsome man, he looked around my age [20-24] he was tall with dark brown messy hair a bit combed to the side with a white button up shirt with a purple tie to go with it, black pants and slack shoes with purple socks to go with the tie as there was a name tag on his right.

He was just as beautiful as a painting.

"William Afton"
So I'm guessing maybe he was the manager or CEO of the business, he looked kind of charming with those silver eyes of his. Yet weirdly enough the man I've met earlier.

"Enjoying the city so far?" He soothed
Awkwardly enough I just nodded.
"Looking at the animatronics there?" He asked
"Yeah, yeah they're pretty cool to look at."
"Good to know that guests find them cool, I designed them and all."
Not only charming but quite talented too, gosh what am I even saying at this point? I'm just a hopeless romantic idiot.
"Oh? So are you the owner of this place then?" I shot at him
"I guess you can say that, although I'm just co-owner." He replied
"So what brings you here talking with me if you're co-owner?"
"Well, I saw a lovely lady staring at my work so I couldn't resist but come over." He chuckled, did he refer to me as lovely?
"Call me Y/N, I'd prefer that over lady." I informed
"Beautiful name, Y/N." A blush crawled over to my cheeks
Before I could've spoke he smiled, and talked again
"Oh well, don't just stand here and do nothing, how about we order something to eat?"
"Sorry, I don't think I'm into eating junk food for dinner." I stated but I somewhat felt kinda guilty seeing the look on his face as I stated that.
"Ah, It's alright but I can't just leave you to not eat for dinner late this night, how about I'll pay for our dinner together, does that sound alright?"