it's not a good feeling.

Today at work I was constantly burnt out, overthinking and anxious.
Hopefully this time anxiety won't get the best of me for my performance at work like how it used to in high school.
Already lunch break was gonna start in around 30 minutes, William still not being in his own office aren't making my thoughts any better.
I decided to text him

"William, where are you?"
read

I waited for his reply but nothing yet.
A few moments later I decided to have lunch not knowing what was going on with the others, I unlocked the door to see Williams car nowhere to be found, I gave him a call praying that he'll respond.

"It's Henry." I heard from the phone,
"..This is Williams number." I replied in shock.
"I'm aware, leave the restaurant to Vera and Jamie and come over to Butlers Bell." It's almost like he commanded it, I wasn't familiar with someone named Jamie to notice he was a security guard at Freddy's.
I checked in my phone the location of "Butlers Bell" and realized it's a bar around, why would Henry and William go to a bar in the middle of working hours?

It took around 20 minutes to walk from Freddy's to the bar,
As I saw the bar I immediately rushed inside to see William drinking his sixth can of beer, he took a while to realize I was behind him in disdain.

"I didn't- I didn't mean to. This wasn't what I wanted!" He stammered through his words.
"Are you sober?" I asked.
"Well love, I am moderately functional."
I sighed not wanting to talk to a drunk man.
"I'll take that as a no.."
I looked over at Henry who was standing beside William, before he could've even talk William cuts him off again.
"Gimme a sec, I'm not drunk enough to listen-" he was slurring while opening his seventh can, I grabbed his hand to stop him only for him to look more mad at me.
"Is he always like this?" I asked, we have known each other for months but never had I seen much attitude.
"He has a problem." Henry replies in a cold tone.
Never had I know the man I love has a drinking problem, he hid it so well.
"No, YOU have a problem. I'm just the idiot who keeps getting in YOUR problems."
"Oh, do you ever shut up William?" Henry shouted, leading to the whole bar staring at him.
"Why are you even drinking during lunch time in the first place?" I questioned.
"Felt like it." William replied with an awkward smile.
"Cut the crap." Henry says angrily, I didn't get why was he that mad at him.
"I'll get him cold water." I informed while walking away to get it.

I came back to the table where William sat and offered him the cold water, walking back to them I hear Henry with his business talk about law suits.
I came up to William and pat his shoulder.
"Pleaseeee, I'm not interested in sobering up." He kept blurting his words
"Just-" I thought of what I'm supposed to say in a situation like this, never had I dealt any drunk people in my life,
"Just do it for me perhaps?" I questioned my own sentence thinking it may sound too weird.
He drank the water immediately which made me sort of giggle.
William took a long sigh, hoping to talk again with his drunk shaky breath.

"Look, people do bad things when they're at their lowest." He trembled,
"Exactly but why are you at your lowest?" Henry asked, which also came to my attention.
"I don't know, I guess I just feel this way." He mumbles.
"You know I'll always be hear to listen, William." I assured him.
"I-.. I just don't wanna talk about it to anyone at this moment."
"It's alright, talk to me when you need to."
Henry shook his head and spoke again
"Should I bring you two at the restaurant?"
"I think William should first rest somewhere other than work." I told
"He's been skipping work for 2 days." Henry brought it up again.
"Do whatever you want." I replied trying to keep my calm.
"You both, get in the car." Henry commanded, i didn't have a choice but to go.

We arrived at Freddy's and brought William to his office, while walking in the hallway with him the silence was so loud though there were many kids around in the arcade shouting, or families celebrating a birthday there.