we all have dreams.

He drove to this wonderful neighborhood with beautiful estates, he parked beside this house, not too big but definitely bigger for one person only.

"This is my place, make you feel more comfortable in any way, my love." He spoke opening the front door.
He let me walk in first as I not as surprised for the 50's interior in different shades of blue-ish gray.
I examined around the house to notice it was very cleaned, his room or should I say our room didn't had much mess other than his desk with lots of drawings on new animatronic designs.
I put down the box with some clothes of mines beside his wardrobe and lay down on his bed, as I tucked myself I noticed a little bunny plushie and hugged it almost falling asleep.
William walked into the room with other boxes and placing them down, walking towards me and the plushie giggling.

"I see you've met Bonbon~" his tired voice sang, he gently grabbed the plush away from me and put it on my face as I burst out of laughter.
"What a cute name Bonbon is!" I exclaim
"Not any cuter than you my love!!" He squealed trying to imitate a baby voice as Bonbon
We laughed for hours about how someone serious as him still sleeps with a plush, silly but really cute.
"Go get changed, let's sleep. I'm tired." William said
"Alright alright, thank you for tonight, Will."
"It's nothing, anything for you." Replied.

He had a restroom in his bedroom so I changed into a nightgown in there, not too revealing but William definitely hadn't seen me in anything like this.
I walked out the restroom to see William already changed and caught a blush on his face as came to our bed.
He looked at me up and down,
"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful."
I blushed and took his hand.
"I love you." I replied
"I love you too."
William moved away to close his side lamp and went back to lay beside me.

"Cuddles?" I asked
"Cuddles." He replies snuggling me, keeping my head close to his chest planting a kiss on my forehead.
We both fell asleep to the noise of the rain falling.

A few minutes later I woke up, not being able to sleep as I just caress Williams hair hugging him.
This was the moment I felt most comforted, being in the arms of the man I love the most, but a sudden thought came up my head

"Will I still be working at Freddy's? William told me he let me in the house so I wouldn't have to bother about work." I thought, feeling Williams grip onto me fading and I looked at him at the eyes as he cupped my cheek and groaned.
"Go back to sleep, I'm right here, my love." He mumbled
"Ah right.. I've been thinking of something."
His eyes woke up and glared at me confusingly.
"What is it bothering you?" He played with my cheek for a while.
"Well, you said earlier I won't have to worry about work and bills since we're gonna live together so does it mean..?" I didn't even finish my question out of embarrassment but I hope he understood me.
"You told me before that you decided to work with me as a part-time as a break." He replied luckily understanding me.
"You're right but, what if I want to be with you at work forever?" Came from my mouth
"We all have dreams to pursue, don't ditch it over me. We'll live here meantime so we will obviously see each other outside work." His reply was heartwarming but wrong,
"Oh I'd ditch any dream just for you, you're a dream itself." I stated as William pats my head.
"Please, don't."

He closed his eyes peacefully sleeping as I hummed a tune that played in his car, wrapping his arms around my waist as I pulled myself close to him and fell asleep.

Next morning I felt the sunlight shine through the window to my face causing me to wake up, I was about to greet William but he wasn't beside me in bed.
I was still sleepy but wanted to see William, I glared across the room just to see his figure there changing into his work attire from behind.
I took a while looking at his shirtless back to see a bit of muscle as he took off his shirt and putting his usual button up.