time to bed, love.

He finished assembling the bed and told me to rest on there for a while, I glanced at my watch to realize it was already 8:30pm
"William, you could head back home since it's getting late." I told
"Do you really want to get rid of me?" He replied with a smirk and got back to assembling my side dinner table.
"It's not that just-"
"If it's not that then I could stay here until I'm finished."
"Fine, whatever."
He snickers at my response,
Everything was set up by 10pm and surprisingly I was still awake unlike William who seemed too tired, I felt so bad for him I couldn't had just let him go, he was probably too tired to even drive home so I'll let him stay over for one night.

"You can stay over for the night" I nervously said.
"Really? You wouldn't mind?" A big smile crawled to his face
"Of course not, you worked really hard on my furnitures so it's the least I could do."
"If it isn't too much to ask, can you make dinner? We haven't ate yet." He's right I didn't realize we haven't eaten,
"You can go take a shower while I make dinner."
William nodded
"Do you perhaps have any clothes that might fit me?" He giggled. I kinda forgot he was 6,2.
"Well, I have some oversized pajamas you could use.."
"Great, I'll use those." I started preparing dinner as he walked into the shower, instant noodles should've been just fine I suppose.

After finishing the meal a sudden thought came in my head
"Wait fuck I haven't gave him my clothes" then I heard the door creek open, William was there all wet with only my towel covering his bottoms.

"Y/N You forgot to give me the clothes," water was dripping all over his brown hair.
I just stood still and said nothing because how embarrassed I felt.
"Or do you just want to see me naked?" William purred.
"Ah- I'll get them right away my bad!" I rushed over to my room panicking picking out clothes that would fit on him.

"Here you go.." I gave the clothes to him, trying not to stare at his body.
"You can look if you really want to." He smirked as I slowly stared at his face then he walked back to the bathroom and changed, he got out after a while as I started eating dinner.
"Thanks, love the dog print all over me, really." He sarcastically said rolling his eyes, I chuckled at his embarrassment.

He sat In front of me eating the noodles I made, he looked very cute in his wet hair and my pajamas eating noodles, I couldn't help but smile.
Unexpectedly he smiled back.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" God, I felt so shocked I could've died just then.
"Hm? No, nothing.. it's just the noodles tastes really good."
"Mhm, mhm. Sure."
"I'm being serious!" I said while pouting.
"Whatever you say," he grinned.
stood up and put our dishes at the sink and walking back to my room William was already on my bed.
I gave him a confused face,
"Come on, you're not really gonna let me sleep on the couch, right?" Honestly, I wanted to object his sentence and let him sleep in the couch but what can I do? He was already on my bed.
"I'll just stay in the couch then." I told
"No, stay." A short moment of silence came by as he continued "it'll be lonely here without you." This man really just asked me to stay in bed with him.. I didn't want to decline it, I did grew feelings for him.
I sighed and slowly lay down beside him then tuck myself to bed as the room got colder thanks to the winter weather so I hid underneath the blankets.

I rolled over a bit and stared at William who was facing me.
"What? Are you feeling cold?"
"Well-" before I could've finish he cut me off wrapping his arms around me and grins.
"Time to bed, love." He murmured.
"Goodnight." I whispered to his ear as he continued cuddling me throughout the night.
It was weird having someone who technically is my boss cuddling me in bed, but he was so caring, soft and charming.. how could I resist?
I thought he was already asleep since his eyes seemed shut closed, I touched his moist hair and start to play with it.

"I don't like people watching me sleep, darling." Giggled softly with a tired voice,
"Fine." I said letting go of his hair, then unexpectedly he held my hand and put it on his cheek, I can feel it was very warm but then I let go to hug his torso as he held me closer to him.
I could feel his breath shaking a bit and it lead to a smile as he kissed my cheek.
My heart stopped beating, did he really just kissed me..
I didn't know what to do and I was getting tired, I just lay my head on his chest as he pats my head to sleep.