•After Prom•

You sat quietly on a table alone as your friends went to the dance floor to dance their asses off.

It was actually your first prom. You did not really know what's the big deal about it and why is it the most awaited event of the year. You honestly think the school fieldtrip was better than a formal school party.

You munched a piece of fruit and adjusted your gorgeous yet uncomfortable dress. You really wanted to leave now but you do not have a ride back home other than your friend, Jisun.

You were startled when your friend tapped your shoulder as she was still dancing to the music.

"Y/N come dance with us! You have been sitting here the whole time."

"No, I'm good. My feet are feeling a bit sore because of the heels." You made up an excuse.

"Oh, I have a pair of comfortable shoes at my car. I'll go get them. Wait here!" You watched Jisun run to the exit and not forgetting to grab a biscuit from the pantry.

You were about to go back to spacing out when someone interuppted you again.

"Excuse me." You looked up and you were a bit surprised. It was Soobin, the most popular boy from the other class. He is very well known for his looks, intelligence, talents and not to mention, his titan-like height that makes him stand out from the crowd.

You actually had a crush on him at the past but you stopped when you heard he has a girlfriend. You do not really know what type of feelings you have towards him now.

"Uhm hi! Is it okay if I sit here?"

"Sure go ahead! All of my friends are kind of busy anyways." He smiled and sat beside you, placing a plate of macarons on the table.

"You must be Y/N, right?"

"Yup and I already know you are the Choi Soobin."

"How did you know my name?"

"Because the girls from my class can't stop talking about you." Soobin only seemed shy hearing that, still not believing that he is very well known in the entire school.

"Why aren't you dancing with your friends? It looks like they're having a great time." You glanced at your friends and let out a small chuckle as they started twerking.

"Gotta be honest with you, I really want to leave now. Just to lie down in bed wearing PJs with a K-Drama playing on my laptop."

"Actually same. My friends are just like a zoo right now." He pointed at 4 boys at the dance floor, one backflipping, one looking like a drunk uncle, one doing the worm dance and the last one was twerking.

"Damn they look even more chaotic than my friends."

"You have no idea how much energy it takes me to handle those extroverts." Soobin let out a sigh and you giggled at him.

"Since the both of us are sick of this party, do you wanna leave with me? I was gonna leave a few minutes ago but they served new dishes for the pantry." You thought for a bit. You two have just met and he is suddenly offering to leave with him.

"I know it sounds kind of skeptical for me to say that, sorry. But it's up to you if want too."

"Well... Sure I'll go with you! But I will stab you if you ever do something bad to me." Soobin gulped, looking frightened by your threat.

"D-Don't worry, I won't do anything."

Then it was finally decided. Both of you left the party with your friends not noticing you were gone.

Soobin opened the door of his car for you, looking like a gentleman. He went to the driver's seat and started the car.

"Oh yeah here's the AUX if you want to play some music." He pulled out the chord and handed it to you. You were hesitant at first since he might judge your music taste but he told you he was fine with any song.