•TXT Reactions 1•

TXT reacting to you dancing to k-pop choreos (and you failing)

.•°SOOBIN°•.

Soobin came back home from practice, excited to see you run to him once he opens the door but this time you didn't greet him. He went inside, confused why he can't hear any noises until he heard a loud curse from the living room.

"FCK MY LEG!" Soobin ran to where you were to see what the comotion was about. When he arrived, he saw you wearing headphones while attemping the scorpion move from NMIXX's O.O.

Instead of looking like a scorpion, you just looked like you came out of a Conjuring movie. Soobin swore he heard like 10 bone cracks in just one move.

"Y-Y/N baby..."

•°YEONJUN°•

.•°YEONJUN°•.

Yeonjun was on a break so he decided to stay at your place to hang out but him staying at your place for the whole day means that you might not practice your k-pop choreos.

Your boyfriend took a nap and you thought this was the perfect time to practice. You grabbed your airpods and phone and began dancing at a different room.

You were dancing your heart out to Opening Sequence by TXT while listening to it in full volume. You were having so much fun that you didn't notice Yeonjun at the door.

"Darling what are you doing?" You abruptly stopped and threw away your airpods somewhere in the corner.

"Aishh you should stretch your legs more on this part and also you looked stiff on that part AND ALSO-" Yeonjun began spitting out disses about your dance. Let's just say Yeonjun became your dance instructor for the rest of the day.

"Come on Y/N move those hips more. This ain't Opening Sequence anymore, it's now Closing Sequence."