•His Family•

WARNING!
Some contents in this chapter might be slightly uncomfortable for some readers.

You have been in a relationship with this guy named, Beomgyu. You two met at a convention where you had a stall set up and Beomgyu was just a passerby. Fast foward to a couple of years later, the both of you are still the same lovely dovey couple.

Even though the both of you have been together for a long time, you still have not met Beomgyu's family. For you, you really want to meet them in person so you can intoduce yourself as Beomgyu's girlfriend, properly. You have heard your boyfriend's parents voices a few times whenever he calls them. They are very nice people just like their son.

Beomgyu already met yours. At first they were hesitant but as time goes by, they just can not help but fall for your boyfriend's charm.

One day, you asked Beomgyu if you can join him when he was planning to visit his family. He agreed right away and here you are preparing your things to leave.

"Beomgyu love, have you seen my charger?" You shouted as you rummaged through your drawers.

"I already packed it for you darling." Beomgyu replied from outside your room.

You gave one more check on your drawer to make sure you had everything. You grabbed the rest of your bags and went outside.

"You ready to go?" Beomgyu asked as he placed all of the bags in the trunk of the car.

"Yeah.." As he closed the trunk, Beomgyu noticed you fiddling your fingers and he held them.

"I can tell that you are nervous. Don't worry Y/N, mom and dad are very excited to meet you, there is nothing to worry about." He reassured you.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Why would they even hate the cutest person on this planet." Beomgyu cooed and pinched your cheeks. You giggled and entered the car with Beomgyu following.

It was gonna be a pretty long ride since his parents lived at the province side. To pass the time, Beomgyu told you stories of his hometown as he drives.

"My parents actually owns a barn. I remember when I was little, I played around with the chickens and they suddenly started chasing me for the whole afternoon. My dad had to catch all of the chickens, one by one. After that incident, I would get so scared if I ever see one, heck my brother would even use that fear against me. But of course now, I got over it." You laughed at his story and looked at the trees passing by.

"I guess we're out of the city."

"Yeah. It's kind of refreshing to see green trees instead of boring gray buildings." He smiled at you.

After a few minutes, you saw a sign that says, Welcome To West Hills. Houses were starting to appear but they were very few of them. You were greeted by random farm animals that are walking around the fields with the eye-catching greenery at the backround. It looked very peaceful and serene compared to the loud and bright city.

"We're almost there darling. You might want to prepare yourself a bit." As soon as Beomgyu said that, the car went through a rocky path and you gripped on the car handle tightly. The houses disappeared as the car went through a secluded road.

The car started running smoothly as you saw a small house at a distance.

"We're here!" Beomgyu cheerfully chirped.

He stopped the car in front of the house and beeped a few times.

"Come on." Beomgyu opened the door for you. As you stepped out of the car, you heard quick footsteps.