•Flower Boy•

In the 1920s, you lived in a small town, living alone and working in a flower shop.

You always help on supplying fresh and vibrant flowers for this shop. The owner was always curious on how you were able to grow such gorgeous plants but you always answered that you just treated your plants as if they were your children.

You went inside your little green house that was attached at the side of your house to go grab the flowers that you were about to deliver to the shop. You gently cut off the stem and placed them in a basket.

After that you fixed your long sleeved white dress and put on a boater hat then you were ready to go.

You walked to the nearest tram stop and luckily you were able to board on it when it was about to leave.

It was pretty full and you held on the railings tightly, thinking you might fall off any second.

You hopped off when it stopped and you walked in a little bakery, that makes the best treats in the world despite the appearance of the place from the outside.

"Ah Y/N! What can I get you?" The friendly baker smiled as you stepped in, being greeted by the warm scent of freshly baked bread.

"Oh you know, the usual please." He went inside and gave you 2 loaves of garlic bread. You paid for it and stuffed it inside the basket.

"Thank you so much! I really need to go now, the shop opens in a couple of minutes. Bye!" You sped off.

You passed by many stalls and shops since the flower shop was located in the heart of the town.

You saw the familiar signage and went inisde the shop.

"Oh Y/N you're already here! I was just about to open the shop." The owner of the shop was a sweet middle aged man. Ever since his wife died, no one lives with him, so he took care of you and considered you as his own daughter even though he has a son but he is in another country.

"I came here early as I can so I can help you Mr. Jung!"

"Aishh. What a sweet girl you are. But have you eaten breakfast? You might be starving.."

"You don't need to worry about that. I bought bread!" You handed him one and thanked you.

You finally opened the shop after eating. The day just went on from arranging boquets for orders and displaying the new flowers at the window.

After a long day, it was finally closing time. Mr. Jung inivited you to stay for dinner and you gladly agreed.

As you were munching your food, you listened to Mr. Jung's adorable stories about him and his son. He talks about his son to you a lot but you never met him since he only comes home once a year.

"That's very cute of him Mr. Jung. No wonder why he chose music."

"Well my wife was a very talented pianist so I can say that all of his musical talents came from her." He smiled, remembering his late wife playing the piano in the living room as he played with his son.

"Actually, just yesterday I have received a mail from my son. He is finally coming home!"

"That's great news!"

"I will definately introduce you to him, he is such a handsome young man."

"O-Oh really?" You felt your ears reddened a bit. Mr. Jung looked very good looking in his youth and his wife looked very beautiful based from her old photos. Just imagine how handsome their son is.

"Well I look foward to meeting him."

.•°•°•.

A week has passed and you did everything you need to do every morning.

But this time it felt different.

As you were walking to the flower shop, an expensive carriage passed by you going at the other direction.

You thought that someone wealthy from another town came to shop around here.

You finally arrived at the shop and as soon as you entered, you saw a few baggages that looked quite expensive.

"Umm Mr. Jung, why are these baggages here?"

"Y/N!" Mr. Jung came running down the stairs and almost tripped but you were quick to catch him.

"Mr. Jung! Be careful..." You helped him sit down on a chair but he looks so happy than usual and he can not stop moving.

"What is it that you want to tell me?"

"He's here! He's finally-"

"Father, where did you put my music sheets? I want to practice for a bit... Oh who's that?" You looked at the stairs and saw a gorgeous man looking at you. He almost resembeled Mr. Jung a bit. You can almost compare his face with a greek sculpture.

"Son, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Kai."

You waved at him and cracked an awkward smile. "Hi..."

"I didn't know you hired a new maid." He coldly stated and walked back upstairs.

"Oh..." You were slightly surprised that Mr. Jung's son said that to you.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what has gotten into him.."

"I-It's okay! He must've been tired from all the travelling so he might be a bit cranky."

"Thank you for understanding Y/N. I'll try talking to him later."

You worked all by yourself the whole afternoon since Mr. Jung helped Kai on unpacking his things.

When it was finally time to go, Mr. Jung asked you to stay for dinner. You happily said yes but at the corner of your eye, you saw Kai rolled his eyes at the kitchen.

"A-Actually, I am going to eat with my friend for dinner. I'm really sorry but maybe tomorrow I can stay for dinner." You read Kai's lips and you swear he said "don't come here then". You really want to slap him right there right now but you maintaned your cool.

"Oh.. Well that is alright! Get home safe!"

You got out of the shop and you let out a heavy sigh.

"Guess I am gonna see this Kai dude everyday now."

.•°•°•.

The next day, as usual you went to the flower shop but as you entered, it was quiet.

"Mr. Jung I'm here! I have new types of flowers to show you."

"Father is not here right now." You jumped a little when you saw Kai coming down from the stairs. "He has some business to attend too."

"Well... does that mean I'm in charge of the shop for the day?"

"Pft. No, of course not. He left me in charge so you are going to do everything I tell you." As soon as he said that, you already know that this is going to be a long day.

.•°To be continued°•.

🥑: So umm txt just released their logo for the cb.... shet kailangan ko na mag-ipon.