•Love Essay•

<Requested>

🥑: To the person who requested this, I'm really sorry that it took a while for me to publish this chapter :(

It was finally back to school. Some students are excited to see their friends again while others want to burn the whole place down and never return.

But for you, it was the first one.

You and your group of friends were chatting about what happened during summer vacation. You were very interested in your friends stories since you mostly stayed at home. You laughed loudly when Saerom explained how she accidentally pushed her sister at a diving cliff and thinking how she almost died.

"Did it hurt when you hut the water?"

"Weirdly, yes! It felt like my whole body was slapped by the ocean leaving my skin with red spots when we came back to the hotel." You laughed loudly when she showed a... weird shaped red spot on her stomach.

Yout ears were only filled by your friends laughter that you did not notice the group of boys behind you.

"Uhm.. Miss excuse me-"

"HAAHAHAHAHA NO BUT WHY DOES THE SHAPE LOOK LIKE A-"

"Miss can we pass thru?" You were startled when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You looked back and saw a boy with fox like eyes, duck like lips but the visuals of a kitten. And you can not even avoid his titan height.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you..." You stepped back and he gave you a sweet smile, showing his cheek bones when he walked away.

"Omg did you see how cute that boy with the fangs. I should've asked his number."

"Nah the bunny boy be really looking fine. It's like I want to take care of him but I also want him to take of me."

"Oh shut up guys. Studies first. We're almost late." You pointed at the time of your phone showing that there is 5 minutes till class starts.

"Nah Y/N you go ahead. We have plans of cutting classes. Besides, we know how much you want to get high grades." Sometimes you wonder how you ended up in a group of friends who are rebelious and dare devils.

You waved them goodbye and ran to the second floor where your room is located in.

.•°•°•.

After a few minutes of waiting, the teacher finally arrived but with someone.

"Oh it's that boy I met at the hall way." You mumbled under your breath.

"No wonder why he didn't look familiar, he's a new student."

"Okay settle down class. I have someone with me today who is added to our family of Class-A. Please introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone! My name is Choi Yeonjun and I am a transferee. I hope we can all be friends." After his introduction, he saw you and flashed a sheepish smile. You waved at him, feeling your cheeks heat up a bit.

Your teacher saw the both of you. She processed it for a bit and she smirked to herself thinking that it is time to do cupids role once again.