Chapter 12

A/N Hey guys! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS A/N. Okay so I have been writing this book for a couple of months now and im not really enjoying it anymore. The only reason im still writing cause I don't want to let you all down. So if you would like to see more of this book just comment and let me know. If I don't get much interest, I will stop, maybe just a couple of updates every once in a while. Cause I really am just writing this for you guys now :( if I get loads of people wanting me to go on, ill continue. Thanks! (Ps thankyou all sooo sooo much for the lovely comments and all the reads! Ilysm!)

Recap:
"Brandon...what do you think youre doing?". Her icy tone cuts through me, making my heart skip a beat.

______________________________________________

My eyes flicker between them two as I feel Brandon tense up next to me. Brandon immediately lets go of me snd moves away.
MacKenzies eyes narrow at us both.
"Whats going on here?" She asks us both. I feel heat rush to my cheeks.
What happened to "forgive and forget" MacKenzie?
She slowly walks over and stands next to Brandon. Her hand wraps around his as she looks at me smugly.
"Hey babe." Brandon says slightly nudging mackenzie, as she rests her blonde head on his shoulder.
I feel my heart drop to my chest as he says those words. I fail to comprehend his words and a sharp pain, different to any physical pain shoots through me. I look at him in disbelief. His eyes stay down, and he avoids my gaze on him. My heart beats so loudly im afraid its gonna burst out. I barely even recognise mackenzies sudden change in behaviour as I stare at Brandon in betrayal.
"What happened to you maxwell? Cat got your tongue?" She said as she leaned further into Brandon as if she was rubbing it in my face. I gulp.
"Well there's nothing to say here." I say and my voice comes out shaky, my eyes not leaving brandon.

She smirks at me and I for once leave Brandon and turn to look at Mackenzie.
"So much for apologizing..." I say and stare at her, my gaze venemous. I see a flicker of guilt in her eyes but its soon replaced by resentment.
She turns to face Brandon and looks at him lovingly.
"Hey." She said nudging him, to bring his attention back at her. "I've got class now, so I have to go...babe" she adds and smiles at me smugly.
"Okay..." brandon replies slowly staring down into her eyes. "See ya." He says and places a soft kiss on her forehead. He quickly pulls away as if embarrassed by his gesture.

I feel so betrayed by Brandon and my eyes prick with tears. What about last night and all that happened? Why was he acting so nice and kind when all long he was with....Mackenzie! Why send me all the signals? And mackenzie..she was so nice to me the other day..what happened now? And what was all that about her callinh Brandon "my man"?

Mackenzie walks off and waves goodbye to him and I turn away and start to storm off, when Brandon catches my wrist. I turn to face him angrily. How can he have the nerve after all he had done to me?

"Let go of my hand." I state as I grit my teeth.

"Nikki please just listen to me -"

"No brandon, ive had enough of you and your...girlfriend's...drama." I spit at him.

A look of hurt flashes in his eyes as he pleads.

"Brandon. I said. Let go!! " I say and yank my wrist away.

How dare he?

I storm off and leave him standing there with a hury expression on his face.

A/N hope u enjoyed! :) ignore any errors I typed this up on my phone.
Vote, comment and follow!