Chapter 2

I get thrown into the air again and again as the bus goes along the bumpy road.I have my headphones plugged in with Strong by one direction blaring in my ears.

Today is the day, my very first day of college. And I am definitley not ready yet. I feel like this is like my first day of west chester all over again. But i doubt this will be anything like west chester, I had friends there, real friends, whom Ive lost contact with now. I know Chloe is going over to NY to become an author, typical, and Zoeys doing her law degree. Me? Im just doing a major in finance, hope fully i will get a job and wont have to worry about Brianna fees. 

"is this seat taken?" A warm voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Uhh no." I say as I move my stuff.  he looks around then back at me.

"So where are you going to?" he grins at me.

"Uhh..the local uni!".

"Same!" and grins even wider and it turns sorta goofy but still cute it reminds me of someone that I can't quiet put my finger on..

"What's your major?". He asks trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Accounting...you?".

"Oh-uh Photography!". He replies and his eyes light up.

"Cool!" I say and stare out of the window but he starts to speak again.

"Hey look, I know I just met you but I know no-one here and I could really do with some company on my first day.. Would you mind hanging with me? Just for today!" he gives me a hopeful smile.

"Umm..welll-".

"Don't worry it's alright, I understand!". He rushes, as a deep blush crawls up the back of his neck.

"Ummm actually I was just saying that I have no-one to hang out with either..so yes!".I finish.

"Really? Awesome!".

We get off the bus and I speak breaking the awkward silence. "I don't have a class till after lunch you?".

"Ummm well.. I do..but I could be turning a bit sick... it's a virus going around called "wanta-hang-out-with-new friend-itis but don't worry it'll be gone in a couple of hours!".

"You gonna wag?".

"If that's what you wanna call it then yeah! But if a teacher asks..virus."he grins widely.

We enter the college cafe and I look around. The dark walls gave the place a gloomy look, and the warm yellow light of the sun coming in illuminated the guys face.

We find a seat near the enterance and slowly sit down.

"Soo...which high-school did you go to?" he asks.

"Umm..Arona High-School...You?" I say and lightly bite me lip.

"West-chester!" and he smiles his goofy smile.

"Really? I use to go there but I left in year 9!" i say. A look of recognition comes on his face but he laughs it off.

"What's so funny?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"It's just that one of my best-friends left in year 9 too! Haven't heard from her since! Used to be my biggest crush! But after our first kiss she left..!".

I freeze, was this...

"ring-ring". My thoughts are interrupted by the my little sister calling me.