Prologue: A Land Far Away

It is said, that all lives are linked together. Stretching across the ages, down generations of fierce warriors, linked by one common entity.

Family.

Many years ago, there once was a land, far far away that was so vast, it stretched from Mount Kilimanjaro to Lake Victoria. That land, was the Pridelands.

The Pride ruling this land was ferocious in war, and gentle in peace. Where the Herds migrated, the pride, and its order followed.

The king of the Pridelands, Kovu, ruled beside his queen Kiara and her brother Kopa, setting the bond of family and trust, as the firm foundation of their land.

However, their kingdom was not yet complete, both Kovu and Kiara desired a legacy, a prince to rule the Pridelands once their time comes.

This is the story of that legacy. The tales of their child are plagued by myth, but stories often change from the perspective of the victors to the weak.

The abrupt passing on of King Simba and Queen Nala would leave the Pridelands in a period of disarray. One that was believed it lead to the Lion Guards disassembly, the disappearance of the the King and Queens prince, and the vanishing of the leaders of the new hyena clan, Janja and his mate Jasiri.

With the disappearance of Jasiri and Janja, leaders of the outlands shrouded in mystery, King Kovu and Queen Kiara would have little ability to control the rising and fast growing Hyena revolt that could threaten the Pridelands at any moment. That was, until a certain cub was discovered...