Clint babysitting

The avengers were at a charity event because furry made them something about avengers showing 'friendly gestures'they didn't want to go but it was either that or doing non avenger missions.Clint stayed behind because peter was staying at the tower because may was on a business trip and peter didn't wanna go so clint called it first the others were mad since clint wasn't going and they all wanted to stay and spend time with their nephew/son while he was their.

"Ok pete i am going to teach you how to shoot an arrow"said clint"Uncle clint Mr.stark said that i wasn't allowed to do something that you wanted to do"said peter"well "Mr.Stark"ain't here now is he now let's go shoot some arrows petey"peter rolled his eyes at 'petey'"Fine let's go but if i get intruble the blame is on you"clint nodded.

soon they were in the training room clint set up the targets and the regular arrows with a bow for peter and him"Ready pete"peter looked up"Yeah uncle clint let's do this" peter grabbed the bow that clint handed him.

"okay so you take the arrow like this"clint showed him"Okay"peter did the same"Then you pull the string back aim at the target and let go"said clint.Peter did the same,pulled the arrow back and puled it back but flinched and it hit the wall and then bounced back"Peter mov-"it was to late the arrow hit peter in the shoulder.

"peter hey look at me kay"peter looked him in the eye and said "Dad ain't going to be happy about this uncle clint"clint chuckled"no he won't so let's go to the medbay and don't tell anyone okay"Peter nodded clint picked peter up and carried him to the medbay where cho was.

"Hey cho we have a problem"she looked up in shock"What happened to him"she said as clint placed him on the table"Well he got shot with a arrow"said clint"i can see that how did it happen"Well he shot the arrow and it flung back and hit him"peter nodded"can you please take this out of me now before mr.stark comes back"the door opened"Too late"said a angry stark with other angry avengers"Why is their an arrow in your shoulder and you better not lie to me peter"peter looked at clint which was looking at him peter was about to answer but clint beet him to it"It was my fault he didn't want to but i made him my fault i'm sorry"clint said "That true peter"he nodded

"Clint Barton what were you thinking" nat said hitting him"Ow nat ow stop ow please im sorry"clint said holding his arm"Are you because now peter has a arrow in his shoulder"said nat.Bruce was beside peter running his hand through his hair mumbling things to him while cho sedated him"Okay birdbrain you are done watching him"said tony,clint looked upset"what why it was one time and i am sorry please"pleaded clint"while tony looked mad

"If peter want's you to but NO more shooting arrows okay"said tony"Okay i Promise no more arrow shooting"clint looked at peter who was looking at the arrow"peter i am so sorry please don't hate me"pleaded clint.Peter looked at him and smiled"Im not mad uncle clint i like spending time with ou but let's not do this next time maybe like skydiving"peter said"okay petey"said clint

"Okay everyone out im going to be removing the arrow"cho said.Bruce said he was staying to help"Im staying"said clint. the other's looked at him"This was my fault so i'm staying okay"the others nodded and left"Ready peter"said cho"Yeah i'm ready"

cho removed the arrow clint was at his side holding his hand and squeezing it when it was being removed"Im sorry again buddy"said clint"It's okay uncle clint i had a good time with you today beside this is nothing i get shot and stabbed all the time"peter smiled "Just don't tell anyone about the getting shot and stabbed okay uncle clint and uncle bruce"the two looked at him "Okay peter just tell someone when you are hurt okay peter"peter nodded at the two.

"Okay peter your done here it will heal soon"cho said and left the room with bruce"Cmon kiddo let's get some food.With that they both left.