May's new boyfriend

(If you watch sherlock you would understand the name being used basically using a well known character from sherlock he's also younger in this)

To say peter was not a happy camper would be a understatement he was angry,sad,confused and a whole bunch of other emotions.You must be wondering why the usually happy peter was put in such of a state well more or less may had been dating some guy named "Greg"or "Graham" not really sure what this's dude name is peter never bothered to learn it because he simply didn't wan't to.

Now peter is sulking in his room because may sent him their for no reason but to her she had a reason for not being nice like it wasn't his fault he just doesn't like giles or gavin whatever it is peter don't really give a crap geoff has a punchable face.He may be a detective for the nypd and their on the same sides he just don't like him.

A knock interrupted his thoughts on how to hurt giles"Peter we need to talk now i'm coming in"may walks in to see her nephew on his bed sitting,she sits beside run her hand through his hair.

"Peter why don't you like greg"ohh that's his name greg what a weird name peter though he looks up to see may look at him with this expression and now he feels bad."Well i wish you told me that you were dating i mean i understand that it is your life and you can do what you want i just wish you told me"he might as well tell the truth

May uses her hand to pick up peter face gently and hold it"Pete i'm sorry i -i just wanted to meet the right guy to make sure he's a good one for me and for you i wanted you to like him i'm sorry"yep he feels guilty as hell.

"May it's not your fault i reacted in a bad way it was i just ahh i thought you were over ben i didn't wan't him to be replaced"
"Peter honey i'm not replacing ben i would never do that to you i promise i just wan't someone to-"peter interrupted her"May i understand ok i do and i feel like an idiot for even thinking you were trying to replace ben" "Your not an idiot peter it was a misunderstanding"

Nope an idiot "Okay may,you know if you really like graham it's okay i will get to know him"may smiled at her nephew"Peter it's greg and i do really like him i ope you two can get along"

"Me and giles will get along great"may laughed and pulled peter in a tight hug"Thank you petey"

"Oh by the way greg said he's free tonight night if we you wanted to get to know him and he would get to know you"May really needed peter to like him"Yeah i guess i will meet him i mean were both on the same side right he does like spiderman right"if he don't that might be a problem"No peter he likes spiderman i asked him this one time we were on a date he said that spiderman makes his job easier"That made peter laugh"okay i guess he passes the test let's go"

"Thank you peter love you" "I love you too may"

They ended up at this place and see this guy at a table looking rather nervous he must be it.And he is because he smiled at us and may walked over to him."Hello may"Gavin kissed her ew he looked at peter gave him a friendly smile"Hello peter nice to meet you i'm Gregory lestrade"Gregory now that's a weird name

"Nice to meet you Giles"