Peppermint

Nother story from my other oneshot book

3rd pov

Another day at avengers tower except it's cold and snowing like another day in when it is winter. All the avengers were either training in the gym,sleeping in the vents or watching tv-well not tony or peter they were in the lab being dumb.

Peter's pov

"Mr.stark i'm cold and thirsty"he turns around and looks at me with a smirk i wonder what he is planning"I will go an get you a drink peter you stay here and finish with this okay."He wals out the lab door i wonder what he is up to.

Tony's Pov

This is great,i read somewhere that spiders hate peppermint and peter well he is spiderman or spider baby i like to call him.So when i get to the kitchen the team was their"Hey"i say in a modern tone"Hey tony what are you up to and where is peter"Steve asks"Experimenting and he is in the lab"He give me the look"On what it better not be peter"I swear he can be a moma bear sometimes.

"Well"Nat looks mad"TONY STARK YOU WILL NOT BE EXPERIMENTING ON PETER OR SO HELP ME"i am scared but i really want to see this"Nat hear me out""No he will not be experimented on do you hear me"Do i still do it ima do it cause i'm a bad bitch.

"Ok fine"she gives me the *Do it i will kill you and make it look like an accident*well i get the coco and put peppermint in it and peter walks in"Mr.stark im done where are you" "In the kitchen come here"he walks in and give it to him"Here it is coco it will warm you up"I say with a smirk.

It goes to his lips and down his throat and his eyes goes wide and drop the mug and just hisses at me. The team run in and sees the scene"What the hell is going on peter are you okay"Nat asks all she gets is a hiss.:what did you do STARK"i'm fucked

"well i gave him peppermint cause i read somewhere spiders hate it"i say sacredly i get bad looks from the team mostly from nat and steve.

"You have 5 seconds to run stark"damn it i start running and hearing nat with knifes coming after me.