Time with bucky

I'm so excited today i get to hang out with uncle bucky he said something about bringing workout clothes it's not what i had in mind but i still get to hand out with him.

So here i am in the elevator of avengers tower with a gym bag.The doors opened to revel bucky"Hey uncle bucky"
"Hey peter were going down to the gym friday take us to the gym on level 76"i wonder why were going to that gym."Why are we going to that gym"bucky looked at me and smirked then back up at the elevator what was that about"Your not gonna tell me are you" "Nope"

Soon we were in the gym this one had the basic equipment"Okay get changes and then meet me other their"gesturing to the open space i nodded and changes into my gym clothes.

"Okay what are we doing"i feel like he's up to something"Well were gonna spar and if you win  their is a big batch of chocolate chip cookies upstairs and their your if you win but"
"But what"bucky smirked

"If i win you have to asked tony to make me a new arm" "why your arm look fine"
"pete need a new style"makes sense so i nodded"Ok let's go"
Me and bucky circled each other i took the first move which bucky moved and twisted my arm behind my back i flipped off of him and tried to pin him to the mat but he managed to get the upper hand"I'm gonna win petey"i hate when he calls me that so i use more strength and push him off of me charge at him and i deck him with my spidey strength then down he goes.

"Oww peter that hurt" "Shut up sore loser"
"You haven't won yet"all i have to do is pin his winter soilder azz to the floor.He throws me off on to the floor and uses his arm to hold me down and i can't move"Oh peter looks who has the upper hand oh and 1 2 3 i win sucka"arrrrgggg he freakin won"Aww common" "sorry kiddo you lost now you gotta pay the debt"i wanted the cookies i started to cry and bucky noticed"Pete what's amatter your not hurt are you:i shook my head no he looked confused"Then what peter"

"Nothing nothing""peter you can still have the cookies i was gonna give you them anyway"he had truth in his eyes"Thank you uncle bucky"he hugged me"Okay pete lets go

The loss of a win was worth it those cookies were duh best"Thanks uncle bucky"

"Your welcome kid love yah" "Love you to now can we go prank uncle sam"
"You bet"