The Building

It was Saturday night and peter was at avengers tower with his second family.Clint wanted to play a  game and the others joined in "So birdbrain what are we playing"asked tony,clint rolled his eyes at the name"Stop calling me that"said a annoyed clint"Nope what we playing"clint was about to answer but peter beat him to it "How about we player truth or dare"the other nodded"Kay who is going first"said tony.

"How about youngest to oldest so peter can go first"peter nodded and so did the other's.Nat volunteered to ask the question"So baby spider truth or dare"Peter sent a glare at nat 'baby spider'dumb name"Hmm truth"peter said"Have you ever been in a situation as spiderman and almost died"said nat with a smirk and the other looked at him with listening eyes.

Peter didn't want to tell them about the building so he thought about the other times but their weren't any plus if he made something up they would know so he mentally scolded himself for suggesting this games.His aunts and uncles plus the man he see's as his 'dad'would most likely yell at him for being reckless and almost getting killed"Peter answer the question"said clint with a smirk.

It's now or never peter though"Well uhh"he tried to get it out"C'mon pete it can't be that bad"said tony.He looked up at his family"so remember the vulture" peter said.Tony nodded the other looked confuse. That makes sense because he didn't know them at the time"hehe well before i finish mr.stark this is not your fault no matter what had happened okay"tony looked at him with confused and concerned eyes"Peter what do you mean"the other looked the same basically peter better just tell them"The vulture dropped a building on me and i almost died but managed to lift it off of me"They all looked concerned and tony looked angry which is bad.

"WHAT"yelled tony,peter just looked down and waited for him to get it all out of his system"YOUR TELLING ME THAT BUILDING WAS DROPPED ON YOU AND YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT TELLING ME,FIRST YOU NEARLY GET YOURSELF KILLED WITH THE FERRY BOAT THEN I FOUND OUT YOU CRASH MY PLANE AND IT LOOKED SO BAD EVERYONE THOUGH YOU WERE DEAD CUZ HAPPY COULDN'T FIND YOU TILL YOU CALLED HIM TWO DAYS LATER". oh dang he's mad

"well mr.stark i didn't really hurt"peter said in a small voice"Peter how are you even alive"asked bucky.peter looked him in the eyes then the others"i heal fast plus it only hurt like a couple of minutes"peter replied to bucky's question."Peter why didn't you tell me"asked tony"Well i didn't wan't you to think of me like i couldn't do anything plus i was in my suit i made and i"

"This was my fault"said tony peter was quick to respond:No No it was my fault i was the one to go after the vulture whatever happened that night was my cause not yours tony"that made tony look at him"You weren't protected you could have died because i took your suit"stark said"no it was not your fault it was mine i was careless you took the suit and that made me realize i am more than spiderman and i could be more than spiderman and be peter parker to"  said peter.The other's looked upset and tony looked mad and sad.

"Peter i'm so sorry"Said tony"No Mr.stark you made re-think things"said peter"Geez peter i'm happy you didn't die like really happy just don't do something stupid again and tell someone please"pleaded tony"Okay"Peter replied.Tony hugged him and the other's joined in"Okay who's next"Said clint.