Farther's day

From other oneshot book

Their is two days of the year peter hates Mother's day and farther's day because peter's parents died he was bullied because of that but then he had his uncle and aunt he looked at may has a second mother and ben a second farther,well then ben died and he didn't have anyone to fill the farther role until stark came in his life.peter might have never said he seen tony as a farther cause he didn't want to jink it but he dose see him as his farther.

Tony hated farthers day cause of his dad,never being their plus he did't have any kids to him it was just another day until a certain kid with doe eyes warmed his way into tony's heart and the other avengers but more tony's.To tony peter was his kid he never would admit it to anyone or peter because he didn't know if peter felt this way but tony would have still hated this day more than anything.

Peter's pov

Farther's day is today i would be lying if i didn't say i was nervous because i had gotten Mr.stark a present for farther's day i am planning telling him that i see him as a farther i am kinda scared of what he is going to think or say heck he might just laugh at me that would be embarrassing.

I got him a mug that say's WORLD'S BEST BOSS but i crossed boss out and put DAD on it their was no "world's best dad"one's. Usually i would just stay in my room all day and do homework but sense mr.stark came into my life i am kinda looking forward to this day so here i am on my way to the tower.

I wen't through security easily and now on my to mr.starks lab."Hello friday can you open the door"because when i got their the door was locked and the music was really loud"Sorry peter Mr.stark doesn't want to see anyone at the moment "please Miss friday" I hate it when she won't listen"Sorry peter"So now i have to crawl in the vents with my package to get in their.I eventually find the right vent and open it while trying not to drop the present and break it before i can get it to mr.stark. Where even is he oh wait he is working on his suit.

"Hey mr.stark"he looks startled and looks at me"Peter what are you doing here and how did you get in here you shouldn't be here"is he mad "Well the door was locked so i went through the vents and this is for you i hope you like it"I hand him the wrapped box he looks at me and then starts to open it.

Tony's Pov

I am kinda angry cause peter is here but he won't leave until i open this box.When i open it i see a mug that say oh my god i am gonna cry damn it.

"WORLD"S BEST BOSS but boss is crossed out so now it say's "WORLD"S BEST DAD" i look up at peter a tear fall down my face and i just stand their"MR.stark i hope you like it cause i mean it i understand if you don't feel the same but you are like a farther to me after my own farther and uncle" i stood their stund i manage to get the words out

"Peter i-uh feel the same you are like a son to me i was scared to say anything because i didn't know how you felt or if you would hate me and feel like i was replacing you real dad or uncle but i am glad you see me as a farther i love you son"

"I love you to dad"my heart just melt"Let's watch star wars."

3rd pov

The avenger then found tony and peter on the couch cuddled together sleeping while watching star wars "Friday take a picture"said nat"Of course ms.romanoff