Chapter four: "We'll see about that!"

"Dialogue"
'Thinking'
Shout

After encountering the Ursus Military and their captain, and also being engaged by one of the Reunion Leaders, the Ursus Captain let them go to face the Reunion group that was about to attack, giving the Rhodes island members time to run and head to their rendezvous point

Ambushes after ambushes, the Doctor manages to prove herself that she was capable of leading the group through her tactics, the group manage to quickly reach halfway of the rendezvous point with the help of Thorn carrying the doctor with little to no effort, and Bosco warning the group for potential targets hiding in the area.

They managed to regrouped with Ace, one of the members of Rhodes island, and Team E3, after briefly explaining the current situation to Ace, he accepted that the doctor would be leading them it wasn't too long till they encountered Reunion troops again.

Dobermann: "Eyes up! Reunion forces are here... What the- COMBAT FORMATION!"

Everyone was on high alert, the entire team fought against the Reunion forces, but there was something different, behind the waves of Reunion forces, they were using enslaved infected beasts to fight for them, this greatly disgusted Dobermann considering the beasts similar to them... Thorn shouted out to them:

Thorn: "If you feel bad for the poor beasts then quickly end them of their misery! its already bad enough being infected, let alone being controlled by these terrorists!"

Combat after combat ensues until the team realizes that they were running out of time.
A Catastrophe was about to hit the city, after some further explanation that Chernobog was a mobile city, and how it was designed to move away from catastrophe zones they suspected that the reunion had some things behind the curtains to be able to stop the entire city.

But the group needed to act fast and regroup with another of of their members in the Rendezvous point Nearl and Team E4 who was waiting for them.

Only to be stopped by two of the Reunion leaders

Crownslayer and Mephisto

After a little bit of conversation between the two, Crownslayer took a portion of the Reunion troops and had left the area, leaving Mephisto, this had greatly confused Rhodes Island but was still ready for a fight only to be surrounded and overwhelmed, they had no choice but to fight.

Thorn: "BOSCO, SWAP WITH ME, PROTECT THE DOCTOR, I'LL HANDLE THESE BASTARDS"

Amiya: "Sir Thorn!? What are you doing!?"

Thorn: "I had already lost those who I was tasked on protecting, I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN"

Mephisto: "How cute, like a short old man like you could do anything against us, you are greatly outnumbered"

Thorn: "Foolish child... we'll see about that!"

Thorn pulls out his PDA and swaps to his flamethrower, but this time he brought his high explosive grenades, and his most deadly weapon, the Satchel Charges, He immediately threw his Satchel charges around the reunion members that managed to bunch up together, and then detonating it, Sending the largest explosion that the group had ever seen with just a single Satchel Charge, it was like a bomb was dropped, gigantic craters were formed around them, restricting some movement of the Reunion soldiers, the chaos was further intensified by Thorn throwing 6 of his grenades into the other groups that managed to survive the first set of explosions, decimating the entire group to almost half of the original amount or more, this greatly infuriated Mephisto into rage, causing him to send his troops to focus on the old man than the others, This made Rhodes island worried that he himself would be overwhelmed, but after pulling out his flamethrower, Thorn manages to handle most of the wave until he realized that he himself was running out of ammunition, slowly but surely until he ran dry, pulling out his Subata, he had a handful of magazines and his trusty pickaxe left, if push comes to shove, he'll have to brutally decapitate the members with his drills.