CHAPTER SIX (CHASE)

CHAPTER SIX (CHASE)

She is still standing there in the front of us. Like what the fvck? Is she going to stand there the whole fvcking day?? I don't know what to say to her so I just stood up and grab her hands to come with me.

"What the fvck?!!"

That was the first words I ever told her . We're here at the playground of the kids . And I know that nobody will come here until they finish to took their bath . So,I can shout and cuss at her anytime I want to .

"Hoy! San mo ko dinala?! Ano 'to?!!"

Is she really asking me that fvcking d@mn question? I don't want to cuss at her again so I tend my mouth to shut it up and just stare at her for her to realize where she is .

"Nasaan kasi tayo?!"

"Fvck! Are you fvcking blind or something? Can't your d@mn eyes see that we are here inside an orphanage! Fvck! So d@mn ninny."

I am fvcking tired of explaining this event tp this fvcking d@mn girl! She push me to the limit ! Such an imbecile . Tch .

I don't want to waste my fvcking time standing here and just explaining to this girl what is happening and where the fvck she is .

I was about to leave when I heard this noise.

*cries*

What the hell! Is she fvcking crying?

I turn back to see what is she doing, What the hell! Did I make this fvcking girl cry?

Ugh, this is d@mn frustrating!

"What the hell! Why are you d@mn crying?"

I tried to lower down my voice kasi she is shaking . Ugh, am I that scary? Oh, fvck . She doesn't know what to answer .

Kasalanan mo yan Chase .

Fvck! I know, d@mn this conscience . It keeps on bugging me while starring at sunset's reaction . Did I speak too loud?? Or did I hurt her? Oh, just . D@mn!

"Hey, speak up."

I really tried my best not to curse her or make my voice high-pitched like what I usually do . She is shaking, and I don't know what to do .

She didn't make any response for a while . Ugh, this one is a really BIG decision to make . A big one . Fvck, I have to forget for this time, my fvcking Pride .

Fvck, kailangan ko pang lunukin ang pride ko para kay sunset . Just,d@mn .

So here it goes, I tried to calm down and I took deep breaths before I step forward going to her place .

"Hey, why are you crying?"

I still waited but she still didn't respond to my question . Tss. She kept on crying again and again . What to do?

"Hey, Dawn, tell me why?"

Thank God!

She lifted her head up and I see her eyes full of tears. And she hugged me .