CHAPTER TWO (CHASE)

CHAPTER TWO (CHASE)

As I open my eyes I see the sun's rays waking me up. This is a good day to start. With the beautiful sun and with my handsome face, of course.

I prepared a toast of bread and a hot coffee for my breakfast. Yeah, I'm freakin' alone here in my unit. I don't like staying in our house 'coz my mom's the craziest person ever. Well, the rest is a history. So don't bother to bug me to know what that stupid reason is. I'm not the type of person that I'm-going to-tell-you-everything. Besides, I was born to be a chef not to be your story teller.

It's early 7:00 am and my shop opens at 10:00 am. It's too early to prepare so I decided to watch my favourite cd. I put it in the DVD player and relax myself as I watch it. Stitch is really awesome. If you're thinking, well if you have a brain (Lucky you) I'm currently watching Lilo and stitch episodes. It makes me feel relaxed. It's not funny anyway. Who cares?

All I have to do is to sit down and relax until 8:00 o'clock am.

****

Freakenin' Hell! I over watched the episodes. F*ck! I'm late at work. Well, it's a very good episode to watch so maybe I didn't notice the time.

I doubled my time and do the things that I should do before going to the cafe. Well, I am just in the right mood to work. Thanks to stitch.

I hopped in to my Mercedes Benz and took the way.

As I pass the street throughout my cafe, I noticed a line of people. What the hell! I press my horn in the loudest sound that I can make! They are such a stupid to make that fvcking line and they look like stupid people trying to be barriers in the street. Horrible people!

I didn't wait for them to stay aside, I press the gas pedal and speeds up .I don't care if there are people standing, I just need to get out the hell of here!

They sweep out the street and stand in the pavements. Good, they should know where to wait. Tss.

When I reached my cafe, I swear my eyes turned into huge circles. Well, literally. but I'm still handsome by the way.

What the hell!

Bakit walang katao-tao dito sa cafe?!

Does it mean that the line of those stupid's are for my cafe?!

What the fvck!

Where the hell on Earth are my crews and chef's?

Haven't they understood my statement yesterday?

Are they nuts to leave the cafe alone? Fvck! Just fvck!

I throw a punch on the wall to release my anger. Lucky them! I wasn't able to punch their ugly faces! They are all ninny!

I don't know what to do with this stupid people outside waiting for my cafe to open. I can't handle them all, being the waiter at the same time the cook and all! I kept on cursing them on my mind. That stupid brainless crew!