CHAPTER FOUR (CHASE)

I'm already taking my way to my office. I'm not in my casual wear in my office. Remember? I have to meet the kids in the orphanage today. And I decided whom to bring with me.

Well, I will really stick to the plan not until I saw that sunset girl (Well, based on her name, dawn), the chef wherein she can freakin' answer me even though I am her boss. That girl doesn't have any fear of answering me until I got pissed. She is a strong one. She have a lot of fvcking GUTS to start a fight with me, oh Jeswit! She is unbelievable!

Okay, to continue my fvcking statement a while ago before I describe how rude that freakin' girl is towards me, I saw her yesterday in the mall. Okay, dont tease me of going to the fvcking mall. I don't go to that place like girls do. I just went there to meet one of the suppliers of our stock. Then, I didn't expect to see via my peripheral view, that sunset girl.

I know that she know that I already saw her. And what the hell! She didn't go to work just to go to that fvcking mall?! How could she fvcking enjoy and celebrate to that mall while I myself controlling my fvcking temper and patience with those fvcking customers in my very own cafe?!!!

In that very freakin' moment, I changed my mind.

Instead of having my ceremony on my fvcking staff's tomorrow and forcing them to tell me who the hell planned and told them to absent yesterday, I choose this sunset girl who made my temper burst.

Tell me, how an fvcking chef can go into the mall in those times wherein she should be in the kitchen of my cafe and baking those fvcking cakes for those dammed customers!

I really want run out of the hell in that fvcking mall and find her, but d@mn! She went that fast that I can't even follow where the hell did she go. Fvck that supplier that tells a lot of story about his life! What the hell do I care about your life huh?! If just not only for the business, I would really want to kill him right now for telling me his life.

I sipped the cafe I brought and compose myself releasing my anger with me. They should thank me for not being grumpy today. I wanted those childrens to notice that fvcking ugly reaction.

            "Good morning

            "Where is dawn?"

Soon as I enter the cafe, I didn't let that freakin' guard to greet me like hell. Can he just stop saying good morning and goodbye words? That's fvcking corny!

            "Inside the kitchen sir."

I didn't bother to answer him. What the fvck? He is just an employee.

            "Sir, wait!!"

As soon as I found her inside, I grabbed her hands and walk outside the cafe. Well, it made a scene but are they ninny? It's my cafe so I can do whatever I want to.