CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (CHASE)

CHAPTER SIXTEEN (CHASE)

She was fvcking insane.

Fvck! I was just carrying her going to her room and what? She fvcking called me a maniac again! Fvck! Damn her! I was just fvcking trying to fvcking gentlemen! The fvck!

I fvcking left her in the lobby of this damn resort. It's her request and I just fvcking do it! She asked for it! Damn!

Glenn told us to breath out for a moment while we are taking the road a while ago. I refuse because I know that sunset hasn't brought anything except herself and her phone. ('Coz she was just simple, and I fvcking like it) but, the both of them were just a big fvcking tease.

So, I gave up and planned to explain everything to sunset as soon as she wakes up. And everything was fvcking damn messed up. Damn the word, maniac.

"Man, where is Dawn?"

Glenn asked as I met him in the hallway. I just gave him a shrug and continue my walking going to my room. Tch. I don't want to see that damn girl for now. I just need to fvcking rest.

*—*

"Maaaaaaaaan!"

"Dudddddeeee! Open this upp!"

"Chasseeee! Poteeek! Bilis!"

Those fvcking noisses woke me up form my damn sleep. What the hell? What the fvcking damn are they doing?

"Fvck guys, Can't you just text me or leave a letter? Privacy, fvck!"

They were rushing their breaths when I open my door. What the hell is happening?

"Pre—Hah—Si ano—Hah-Hah—"

Damn! I cannot understand what they are fvcking saying! Damn it!

"Keep calm you two, will you?"

My hallucinations are now occupying my fvcking mind! After a minute, I think that they are now calm. And I can't wait for them for speak up!

"Damn it! Speak the fvck up!"

"Ano Chase! Si Dawn, ano, nasa resto bar dito malapit sa hotel at ayun, ano..."

Resto? I glimpse at my watch, WHAT THE FVCK? I didn't even notice that is was already ten in the evening.

"Where is she?!!"

"Sa ano, sa Magical RestoBar."

I hurriedly run to that fvcking place. Fvck that manager! I'll close that resto bar if something happens to my sunset.

Damn sunset, you are really a pain in the ass!

*******

"DAAAAAWWWWNNNN?"

FVCK! I have been calling her name for a minute already and I am shouting at the top of my lungs! Where the hell is she??

I scroll the place around and fvck! I just found her sitting in the pool alone.

At some point, I felt relieved that nobody was with her, but the on the other side, damn!

"Ano ba???"

She was shocked when she saw me . She was squirming to my grasp. This girl was tough!

"Home. Now."

I tried to lift her up using my hands but I just heard her crying.

WHAT THE FVCKING HELL???

"*pishupishupishu*—Anoo—*pishupishupishu*—Soooorrrry, HUHUHUHU."

And she cry out loud like a kid there. What the hell? Why is she saying sorry? What was that for?

"Sooorrry talagaaa! Huhuhuhu. Akala ko kasi—*pishupishupishu* Waaaaaaaa! Huhuhuhuhu!"

Fvck! I really don't understand what the fvcking hell is she saying!

I tried to carry her but she refused. What the hell?

"W-wait lang! Bubuhatin mo 'ko tapos ilalaglag mo ulit ako? Tingnan mo nga yung braso ko oh, may sugat! Huhuhuhu!"

And she raise her arm and I can see a minimal bruises there.

Damn! I didn't mean that thing! I was just pissed off a while ago so I put her down! Damn! It's my fvckng fault!

"C'mon, I'll bring you to my room and let's cover up your wounds."

Ni hindi siya kumibo instead, she stood up and walk herself.

Fvck! She was so stubborn! Damn!

*******

"Fvck! Damn you! Fvck off!"

Hell this man! Fvck!

I instantly get Dawn towards his catch. Damn! Why do girls act like they can really handle themselves even though they know they cannot?

Fvck shit! Dawn fell a while ago while she was walking heading out of this resto bar, and suddenly, something was on her way and doom. She fell, lucky this damn man!

"Brad, take it easy. I just caught her. You should be thankful of that, dude."

I eyed on him before we leave. I don't want to make a mess especially the damsel in distress is with me. Nobody will handle her if I fvcking punch the hell of that guy.

As we reach the door, I dialed Glenn's phone. I thought they'd follow me. Damn it!

"Bro? What happened? Si Dawn, nakita mo?"

"Come here in an instant."

I didn't wait for his response and ended that fvcking goddamn call.

Fvck, Dawn is really heavy, But I don't care what kind of body does she have.

Damn! Am I being chessy? So do it. Maybe it's fine. As long as it is in my mind and for her.

Just only for her. Only for my sunset.

*******

Hello guys! Sorry that it took 17 days before I updated this story. I was just too busy studying. You know? XD

Anyways, I hope you liked this update! ❤ Anong meron, Chase ha? HAHA. LUmalandi kanaaa! Nako! -___-

Pakisagot nga 'tong tanong ni Chase, girls.

Why do girls act like they can really handle themselves even though they know they cannot?

Bakit nga ba? HAHAHA! Basta! Epal ka Chase! 

By the way, this chapter is dedicated to:ddhimple_01

Thank you for following me, and I hope that you are reading for this story! ❤

Thanks again! ❤

Try to update next time! Adios Amiga! But please, try to inspire me more? OKAY? Arigatooo! ❤

-miss_fizzyy ❤