Chapter 12

y/h/c= your hair color :)

Peter's POV

I woke up with a pounding sensation in my head. It hurt like crazy. Slowly I opened my eyes allowing them to adjust to the sunlight seeping into the room. Looking around I had no idea where I was. The room had no furniture expect for the bed I was lying on. My mask was no where to be found, but I was still wearing my suit.

Getting up from the bed I walked over to the window. The blinds were dusty and a bit bent. I gently separated them to look through. The street seemed a bit familiar...like i've been here before.

My spider senses started to go off when I heard a door creak. I whipped my head around. There stood a woman in the doorway. She had on grey joggers and a white shirt with a side profile of a black cat. In her hands was a tray. A plate of eggs, bacon, and toast with a glass of orange juice laid on top. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Sorry...", she said sheepishly. "I didn't know you were awake already"
She walked up to me. The bed stood between us keeping her at a distance. I stepped back a bit still on alert of the stranger. "I made you breakfast. It was one of my brother's favorites", a soft smile played at her lips.

I looked down at my suit. She took notice to it. "Oh, I was going to take it off, but I couldn't find a zipper or anything", she chuckled lightly. "And I didn't know if you'd be comfortable with me changing you like that"

Hm, so she's not trying to hurt me? I don't understand I was just at Fisk tower. I was trying to stop the fight between Willy and-
My eyes widened. "Where's y/n?!", I asked frantically.

A frown replaced her smile. "Do I look that different without my mask?"

My eyebrows furrowed. Finally my brain started to work and I put the pieces together. "Y/n...?", I hesitatingly stepped forward. "What do you think, bug boy?", her tone was sarcastic and face had a bored expression. I smiled knowing it was her. Quickly I jumped over the bed and pulled her into a hug. For a moment she hesitated, but returned the hug.

"The hair"

"Hm?", she hummed into my chest. I pulled back to look at her. "The hair is what threw me off", I smiled. Her arms released and I slightly frowned at the lost of her touch. "Oh, yeah. I decided to dye it. It'd be pretty easy to track me since white isn't a very common hair color", she looked at the ground, a bit embarrassed.

Reaching my hand out I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear that slipped from her ponytail. "I think y/h/c hair suits you". She looked up at me with the most beautiful eyes. "Yeah? I was a little nervous about it"

"Don't be. It looks great". I wasn't lying. Although I loved her white hair because it reminded me of the moon. The moon always brought me such peace, but this new color. White hair was Black Cat's signature thing. Changing it shows that she's moved on from that life and it's all I've ever wanted for her. To live a happy normal life.

"Wait...what happened between you and Fisk?", I asked. Not saying anything back she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. I instantly looked at my surroundings as we walking into the new room. It was her apartment, but it was cleaned up. The furniture was put back and the hospital bed was no where to be seen. Seating me on the couch she grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. The Daily Bugle was the first to show.

"After two days of waiting we finally have some words from Wilson Fisk! That damn criminal!", Jonah shouted. I rolled my eyes at his words. How does he still have such a high place? He's always so inappropriate.