Chapter 18: The Funeral

Third person pov:

It has been 2 months since your death.  Tony and Peter were planning your Funeral. "I still can't believe shes actually gone...i thought she'll actually stay..." Peter mumbles as Tony is hugs him. "Hey it'll be okay kid. I mean i found something out about your dad... her ex.." Tony says under his breath. Peter looks at him "I don't even care about him. I just want my mom back." He sniffled. Tony looks down at the pictures of you and starts sobbing. Peter gives him a hug.

The whole team is looking at them from the sofa. "You think they'll ever get over it?" Steve asks. "Maybe some day" Nat says. "Why did she have to leave so early?.." Loki mumbles under his breath and Wanda hugs him. (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱).

You looked at them from Heaven. You didn't think any of them would care much. You thought they'd all be out partying by this point. You didn't think they would be sobbing about this everday. You missed them too. You would do anything to go see them again and just hug them all one last time.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 (3 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿)

Tony and Peter were already sobbing which made your ghost chuckle a bit. You looked around and what you saw was extra fancy. You could tell Tony planned most of it. Peter was clearly the professional though. Tony+Peter felt you were around and calmed down a little.

It was the end of your funeral and some people wanted to make speeches. Wanda and Loki went first. They talked about all your fun times which made everyone sob. Then Peter went and you started sobbing your eyes out. He talked about everything. Then you saw Tony go up. You thought it wouldn't be as painful as your sons but you were in for a suprise.

Tony's speech:

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐘𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝.

Everyone's jaw dropped including Peter's.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐩. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧.

Peter ran up there and hugged him. "if you fucking die on me too then i swear to gosh." Peter says as he cries. "LANGUAGE!" Steve yells. You smile a bit. You wiped your tears and as you look to your side you see Stephen mother fucking strange. You couldn't believe it. You thought he was dead. But clearly not. He was talking to the living so you knew he was alive. You went back to your place in Heaven.

Everyone suddenly felt you leave. Peter and Tony looked up smiling slightly.

____

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗽𝘀. 𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!!!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 539