𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 23: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁

"Why is everyone yelling?" I ask in a soft tone. Peter is behind me. "Pepper said she doesn't even know if the baby is Tony's." Clint says. My mouth drops. "Wait so Tony might not be the dad?" I ask. "No shit Sherlock" pepper yells. "Oi Pepper. Thats my girlfriend you are yelling at." Tony growled. (𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀) Pepper rolled her eyes and went to her room. I hugged Tony.

After a few hours Tony walks into our room. "So is it yours?" I ask. He shrugs and lays next to me. "If it is yours are you gonna leave me?.." i ask as i look down. "What never! Princess, i love you and only you i would never leave you just cause of a kid." He mumbles. My jaw drops as i hear those 3 words. "I love you too" i mumble. We kiss for a few minutes. Tony stares into my eyes. "If the kid isn't mine do you wanna give Peter a sibling?" he asks as he moves my hair out my face softly. I giggle "Sure if he wants one."

The next morning i'm in the kitchen cooking. I see Pepper coming and i give her some food. "Here you-" i get cut off by her putting it down and ignoring me. I sigh. "So Tony isn't the dad?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Who is?" I ask. "This guy from work yk the guy that works in the office next to mine" she mumbles. I take a sip of my tea as she rants about it all.

___

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁! 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 274