chapter 13: Attention

Third person pov:

It has been a few days since the party. You have been avoiding Tony like he was Covid or something. Tony didn't even know what he did wrong. He went up to Nat and asked. "Well at your party she saw your hands on another girl" she says to him. His eyes go wide.

He runs to your office where you usually are. He doesn't see you there but he looks around. He can't seem to find you so he goes to Loki. "Dude do you know where my girl is?" He asks. Loki just shakes his head.

He eventually runs into you and tries talking to you. You ignore him because you don't want to hear it. You walk off but he catches up again. "Come on babe talk to me. I'm sorry i did that. You are overreacting" He says.

You ignore him even more as he rants about you overreacting since he didn't basicially cheat. "OMG TONY. You had your hand on her ass. And when she was feeling you up you didn't fucking stop her!! You asshole!" You yell at him while angry tears form in your eyes.

You walk off because you don't like people seeing you cry. You run into your son and he doesn't ask questions and just hugs you. He knows that when you are crying to just not ask.

During the next few weeks Tony keeps trying to make it up to you but you just ignored him. As much as you missed him you were still mad. But you were starting to think you overreacted. You know you should talk to him but you don't want it to seem like if this repeated that you would just forgive him.

As you were coping some files you got pinned to a wall. Your breathing gets heavier and you see Tony. He smashes his lips into yours and you kiss him back. It soon turns into a heated make out session.

Once he pulls back he says "please just listen Princess."

____
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘆.

𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 357