Chapter 17: The mission (Aou)

Y/n's pov:

Today its my first big mission. Ye i'm excited but also i'm fighting a robot my boyfriend built. the fact my boyfriend is Tony Stark is kinda scary.

I suited up and got on the plane. I sat between Tony and Peter. For some reason i felt very uneasy about this mission i'm not sure what it is but i just don't feel safe. We landed in Sokovia. Vision looked at me with a worried look. I just rolled my eyes and got to evacuating people with Pietro and Wanda. I enjoy saving lives.

I saw a few robots coming my way and I fought them off as the twins quickly got the people out. I was surrounded. Tony being Tony he came to my rescue and helped out. We fought side by side. Something i never thought would actually happen. Tony was way to overprotective to let that happen before. I saw Peter having a hard time so i left Tony and helped Pete out.

He got kicked to the ground by a flying rock. "Jeez son, Tony really has to fix your little Peter tingle" i joked. He rolled his eyes and kept fighting. I don't know what came over me but i decided to go to the key. It was like a sense. It wanted me to go there. I ran there and saw Ultron close to it. I kicked his metal ass and fought with him.

_______

After awhile of me and Wanda protecting the key I left to look at what was happening. Tony was getting thrown around outside. I left Wanda to go help. I saw Clint was about to get killed by Ultron and i stepped it and got hit.

Tony's pov:

I heard Clint scream. I rushed there and saw Y/n on the ground. Bleeding a lot. I checked her pulse and felt it fade away slowly. "SHIT no Y/n you can't do this to me and Peter!..." I Cried and screamed at her lovely pale green eyes shut. Peter saw what had happened. He was infront of Y/n screaming and crying. The whole world went slow for a bit. I heard Wanda scream. She had lost connection with Y/n fully.

Peter's pov (𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲):

I felt my mother die...I had now officially lost all the people i love..i turned to Clint. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO RECKLESS?!" I screamed as Tony asked me to calm down. I argued and argued. "Arguing won't be her back." Wanda says as i see her holding Ultron's heart. I calmed and apologised. I looked at Mr Stark who was still a crying mess. I had never seen him cry. Not this much.

We all went back as Vision killed Ultron.

_____

𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲!!!
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 480