chapter 10: idk

You walk into Peter's room and you see hes in bed staring at the wall. You sit next to him and softly ask "Peter can we please talk?..." He turns to you and you see hes clearly been crying. "Its okay i believe you...but how did dad die?.." You lay next to him and tell him about how his dad died while on a trip somewhere. You guys hug after a long talk and lots of apologising. "Peter you wanna know something?" You ask softly. "Sure" he responds.

"Just don't freak out! But i'm dating Mr Stark" You say it proudly. Tony is listening through the door and he smiles at your proud tone. Peter doesn't look amazed and asks "So after 5 years he finally got the guts to ask you out?" You were impressed at the 5 years remark since you had only worked for Mr Stark a total of 3 Years. "What do you mean 5?" You ask.

"Oh i forgot you were drunk af when you first met him" Peter says as if its a normal answer. You chuckle and tuck him back into bed. you say "Goodnight sweetie" before heading out. You bump into Tony so now you are face to face. "You were listening weren't you?" You say rolling your eyes. He pulls you right up to his face and says "Yes i did. Now NEVER roll your eyes at me again." It turned you on. He was being rough with you which was never the case before.

After the two of you had a drink you head to your seperate bedrooms and falls asleep. You wake up to a tray that had a plate of pancakes, some orange juice and a cupcake on it. You know Wanda made it but the flower on the side shows Tony set it up nicely. Peter walks in rubbing his eyes and asks sleeply "did you leave a tray in my room with breakfast?" You shake your head no and say "I assume its Tony i mean i had one too but with a rose." Peter nods and goes to get ready for school

Once you ate, drank and got ready you drop Peter, Ned and MJ off at school. You went to get Tony his coffee then went to his office. You set it down seeing Tony wasn't there. You took this as an oppurtunity to mess around. You sat on his chair and put your feet up on his desk. You only just now saw how big his office actually was compared to yours.

Pepper walks in as you are just sat there and asks what you are doing here. "oh i'm just waiting for Mr Stark." You respond giving her a smile. "Well Mr Stark won't be in today. Hes at some meeting with Mr Rogers." She says. You got a bit upset about the fact he didn't tell you earlier but it helped you understand the tray of food this morning. You left soon after Pepper did.

_______
Words: 508