🦋 X.

I woke up at seven in the morning. I thought everyone's awake already but only Cerene and Audrey were awake. I sat down on the lounge chair beside them before hugging my knees and putting my chin on the top of it.

"Good morning!" Audrey said.

I smiled. "Good morning, did you enjoy your party?"

She nodded. "I did! That's the best party I've... ever had." natahimik siya.

"Is something wrong?" Cerene asked.

"Y-yeah! I really love it and I want to do that again next year," Audrey said, trying to act happy.

I sighed and went to hug her. I know her problems even if I'm not with her 24/7. Solen was.

She started sobbing after I hugged her. See? I knew all of them because I'm the observer. Audrey's family were always focused on their business and not her. How cruel isn't it? Being a child with no parents around you.

I'm the only child in our family, the heir of my father's company. I was only 12 when I got separated from my mother for some reason, then I've lived with my father and his new family. When I've reached 16, I visited my mother monthly and I regret leaving her, she took care of me and loved me while I was there even for a short period of time.

"We know you, you can't hide even as small as an ant to us," I said.

"Sorry, let's have our breakfast near the water! Doon sa nipa hut!" she smiled.

Not a minute or two later, Solen arrived. She wasn't aware of.what just happened so I told Cerene to go and tell her. Me and Audrey went to the nipa hut. We prepare our breakfast before waiting for the boys. Hindi namin kasama ang boys sa room, separated sila sa amin.

We all ate peacefully habang ang iba ay nagtatampisaw na sa dagat.

f.leonor_
Baler, Aurora Philippines

leonor_Baler, Aurora Philippines

Liked by mira.sol, Cerenewaves, and 2,012 others.

f.leonor_ last breakfast in this beautiful place.