🦋 XXXI.

warning: Matured Content

I really joined my husband at his roundings sa hospital kanina and I feel tired nu'ng nakailang ikot at balik na kami. Now I know why he looks exhausted everyday na uuwi siya sa'kin.

He looked at me with his brows furrowed. I smiled at him just to assure him that I'm fine.

"Let's go back to my clinic first, get rest there and wait for me,"

He whispered something to his secretary. And we both went back to his office. I suddenly stopped walking when he hugged me from my back. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling but I failed when he made me face him.

"I'm never used to it. You're always beautiful in my sight.." he complimented.

I kissed him slowly. He suddenly stepped back while kissing me and locked his door. The next thing I knew, we were making out already. The touches of our lips echoed inside the room. We were inside his bedroom at his clinic.

"Ahh..." I moaned when he started caressing my mounds.

He starts wandering his hands through my body and I feel freaking hot. And I want to share the hotness in me with him. He undressed me everywhere and I was so embarrassed that we're doing it here, at his freaking clinic!

At first he inserted two fingers inside me until it was three, he was covering my mouth while thrusting his fingers in me. I was too loud! Damn it!

"Ahh!!" I moaned then bit my lip.

He started sucking everything down there when a hot liquid came out. Nasasabunutan ko na siya at hindi man lang siya nasisindak!

He lifted me up and made me sit at the top of his table. He closed the curtains and went back to me. He pulled his pants down and I was holding his chest tightly. The only thing that was left in him was his upper clothes including his white gown!

I saw how erect his thing right now and I know he will push that inside me. I'm never going to get used to it, it's freaking big.

He kissed me while he was putting it in slowly. I was moaning at every move he did. He spread my legs wider and touched my thing to make it wider. Feeling ko wasak na wasak na ko tangina!

I moaned and moaned over and over until the bed sheets soaked in wet because of us. Hindi pa doon natapos 'yon dahil ako naman ang pumaibabaw sakaniya. He was shocked when I did some rhythm at the top of him but he held my waist to push me up and down while he was moaning.