Chapter VI

-America POV-
America woke up to see the Russian changed completely. America questioned how Russia got out of his death grip. That wasn't a joke. He had a death grip. "Hey uh... how did you get out without waking me up?" Russia laughed. This made the American more confused. Russia finally replied, "I whispered you to move and you suddenly shifted. When I got up, you rolled over and griped my head pillow tight."

I started to blush so much it was noticeable. Russia chuckled, "My my, you look like you can be part with me~" I realized did I see the other side of the hot head I knew? If yes, I might burn up I would literally be in flames right now. Russia scooped me up and flew out while wearing the collar. I jumped off and gripped on him tight. This made Russia slightly lowered down but kept the same level. "Hold on little flower~" "Russia I swear-" Before I was gonna continue, he dropped and I screamed and I realized what he was doing. We are nearer to the center.

I looked down and realized that we were near the water. I reached my hand and touched the water. Russia kept my balance and trying not to make me fall. Maybe the hot head I know isn't the person I really know as. Before I know it, I have a crush on him. We arrived and we hid behind a wall. "T-thanks for that..." I said to him shyly. He chuckles, "No problem, little flower~" I was gonna complain but he walked away in the crowd. I just stood there and familiar words snapped me back to reality. "There you are!" Canada pulled me away and with him was Australia, the youngest sibling.

We checked and realized that it was our free time and the rest of the students hanged out or went to the market. We three went to the market to window shop. We soon heard a commotion nearby. We went to where it was and I watched as Russia was getting beaten up by an older man. Russia punched back and everyone just watched them fight. No one was stopping them fight until he threw the man to our direction. Russia climbed up to the nearby buildings and the man tried to grab his tail but couldn't.

"Yea that's right old man. Never mess with us." He shouted curses to Russia as he walked away. I created a small flower for Australia. She was slightly injured from the force but she was fine. Canada walked away. Me and Australia followed after him. We watched as he walked to the dark corner and see him talk to the person there. "Can-can, whose there?" He looked at us and someone looked at us. Whoever it was, they had slightly blue and orange eyes. The dark corner slightly lit up and I see a country with a blue and yellow flag. Next to him on the floor was Russia.

He was coughing up some blood and I went to him, checking his wounds. The country said to him, "You should've just ignored him." He coughed up, "What? Make him think we are weak? Hell no!" They pushed me away softly and slowly healed him. His injuries seemed to disappear. They helped Russia up but he pushed them away. "I can stand all on my own with no help." He walked away, limping slightly. They turned to Canada, "Thanks for telling me. My brother would've gone to another rampage." Canada smiled but I could tell that there is a tiny of blush on his face.

"No problem!" They walked away, trying to catch up with Russia. Australia and I both looked at Canada. "So they is a he and he's Russia's brother. His name is Ukraine."