Chapter VII

-Russia POV-
I grumbled as I walked away. I heard footsteps behind me and Ukraine stopped me. "Bro, what the hell!?" I shoved him away. He then shouted at me, "Can you listen to me for once!" I looked back at him, "Do you know that we get pushed everyday? Do know about that school incident that injured two Fire elements and almost killed one? No you don't. You at least stay home. I wished to stay home but can't!"

I felt tears coming but I couldn't. "Now this is the first time I showed emotions to someone like you." I wiped my tears and I felt arms wrapped around me. "Hey, I'm sorry for not being there for you. Maybe just you following what dad wants you to be just took a huge toll on me. I should've thought about what you are dealing with." I hugged back before pushing him away. "Thanks for that. It is weird that I came out just like that." Ukraine laughed, "I know. Everyone knows that you are some hot head and cold type person."

I chuckled, "Maybe we can talk about stuff during dinner?" He chuckled as well and look back at me, "Yea. Let's get to know one another again." We talked heading back home.

-America POV-
I questioned Canada about knowing Ukraine. Australia also asked because she was just bored. She is just a small adorable child so she wants some attention. Canada drowned our begging for the entire day. Australia just teases that it was Canada's boyfriend. I laughed. Well it wasn't because I don't like it, I am gay myself so it's not the reason. It was because I would never expect my brother to be gay himself. He was hard to break for some reason.

When arriving at home, we became silent. Knowing that dad could snap that now every of his children is gay. We head up to Canada's room and still taunt him about Ukraine. I'm still shocked that he is still not annoyed. Then he said to me, "Do you even have a crush one someone?" I stopped and Australia asked if I have one. I looked away, scratching the back of my neck. Canada soon became shocked. "You do!?" I shushed both of them. Australia asked, "Who is it?" I looked down after, worried about if dad is listening to me or they will judge me.

Canada put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Hey, if don't want because of dad. Then don't. We understand about you and dad but soon or later we will find out." Australia did her evil laugh gesture which both of us laughed and hugged her. When everybody was asleep, I got my phone and messaged Russia:

Hot Head 🔥

America
Hey, you asleep?

I waited for Russia to respond but he didn't. I didn't feel sleepy and sneaked out of the house to enter the border. As I entered the crack a familiar voice asked me, "What are you doing?" I looked up and see Russia, with a grin on his face. "I thought you were asleep so I came here to see you." "Aw you missed me." I blushed and pushed him away. He laughed, hard. I looked away because of embarrassment. He soon stopped laughing and we walked around to hangout. It felt nice to hangout with him than sleeping in my home.

Russia asked me out of the blue, "Do they not like you because you are gay?" I jolted out of his question. He looked at me. "Your reaction earlier made me think you like guys and when you poured your feelings on me in the zoo. I felt bad." Am I hearing things right? Is the hot head Russia I know is not a hot head I know? Russia put his hand on my shoulder. "Tell me America. Is it why you are here than there?" I nodded and pulled me to a hug. I cried in his arms and I hugged back. It was the first time, in all my years that someone hugged me.

"We have some problems and sorry for saying those stuff to you at school..." I looked up at him, "You did nothing. You just didn't know." I felt tired and allowed me to sit on his lap as we sat on a hill. Maybe I do have a crush on my new friend. How would he feel when he knows about it? The question soon simmered down as I drifted to sleep.