Chapter VIII

-America POV-
I woke up and saw Russia still asleep. I got up and blushed realizing where I laid my head on. God I'm so gay. I arrived home quietly to grab my bag. I was pulled and hit my back at the wall. I looked up and saw my dad angry. "And where you young man!?" I growled at him, plants growing near my feet, "Why do you care!?" He then slapped me. I saw my siblings watching the commotion. I looked back at him and pushed him away before entering my room.

I drowned the sounds as I cried. Before I know it, I held a burning stamp. I quickly dropped it and continued to cry. The only thing I wanted to be with is Russia.

-3rd POV-
It was been weeks since America left his room. He neither ate or drank. I would walk out to go to the bathroom but to quickly head back to the room. His family was worried about his health. They begged him to come out of his room but no reply or shoos. Canada soon expressed his worries to almost every of his friends and it soon arrived to the Fire Elements group.

This worried Russia. It was later brought up that America was admitted to the hospital after they've heard a thud in his room. They found him laying on the floor, breathing abnormally. He decided to visit him, China and North Korea went with him. They watched as his family begged the doctors to see him. Russia sneaked inside and see America hooked up to tubes. He held America's hand, warming it up slightly. Plants start to grow and everyone watched as it grew and America slowly waking up again.

"R-Russia?" He looked at him. "Yeah it's me, what the hell happened?" He lightly chuckled and he saw his family waiting outside. He looked back at Russia and slowly fell back to sleep. As he walked out Britain walked towards him, grabbing him by the arm. The nurses held Britain back as he shouted curse words at him. Russia shouted back at him as well and left without blowing punches. Days went by and America didn't went back to class. Russia became slightly worried.

He walked alone in the park of the town. He liked the quietness. Although his life was slowly but back together, he still enjoy the silence and the voices of his thoughts. His favorite spot was a fountain in the center and showed each element, showing their powers. He looked back at his bandaged hands. He did some training after all, he was going to be in his fathers throne. He looked for his favorite spot in the benches and noticed someone sleeping in one of them. He was confused at first of who would sleep here.

The sleeping figure shivered and he moved closer to see who it was. He was shocked to see America sleeping in the park. America laid his head on a backpack and he wore a jacket. Earth elements have sensitive skin which makes them cold very easily. So he shivered. Russia felt bad and carried him to his home where slept for the night. Maybe tomorrow he will have his questions answered.