Chapter XIII

America POV
I woke up really and tried to use my powers. Well the exercise was to leave from Russia's iron grip. I swear that someday I have marks and people would say I lost my innocence which... I'll try to avoid, for now. I didn't notice how long I trained to control my powers because when I landed a punch on a dummy. Someone blocked it. He moved my hand away and grabbed my shirt. I didn't have time to react and they kissed me.

Well it was Russia. He stared at me with his golden fiery eyes. I didn't know how long I stared into them as he had let my shirt go and caressed my arm. I felt his hot breath on my neck. He whispered, "Shall we battle later and have some 'alone' time~" I turned to face him and said to him, "Let's battle and we will see~" He chuckled and prepared himself. The clothes I wore is for me and his combat. He pulled up his shirt and I stopped him. "Don't!" He looked at me. "Babe, if I don't you will have a nosebleed later." I sighed and allowed him to remove his shirt.

I learned to follow advice when it comes to Russia. He had his combat pose ready and I ran towards him. I tried to land a punch but he blocked it and threw me aside. He flew up and his throat lighted up. I knew what he was doing and dodged the flames that came out. I started to fly up. I completely forgot I can fly and shoot spikes at him. He dodged every attack. I felt like we were both deadly. Just cutoff my tail or cover his mouth and we weak. I watched as he lands on the ground and I follow him. I looked around and it was covered in dust. Before I knew it, I was flung to wall.

I looked to see Russia transformed to a dragon. He was larger than me and I tried to transform but couldn't. This was embarrassing. He just watched as I tried to transform. I'm pretty such that I would fart instead of transforming. He growled and I shouted at him, "Give me a minute!" I tried and tried and gave up. I shot my spike at him but moved to the side. He grabbed me and he opened his mouth. I had think of something fast and I did. I transformed and shot spikes at him which he roared in pain before collapsing to the ground. I turned back to my human form which was getting easier.

"I think I have over done it...." He was covered in spikes on his arms and face. I realized what he said before and I panicked in removing the spikes. He pushed me and and removed the last ten on his face and arms. Once it was done, he turned back his human form. His face looked like he took several gun shots but it bounced off. I hugged him who looked slightly tired. "I'm sorry," I said to him. He then looked down and gave a confusing face, "Who are you?" I curled myself up. I thought to myself, 'What do I do? How do you get the memory back of someone quickly!? Ukraine is gonna kill me!'

I felt some putting me on their shoulder and I complained to be put down. So they did, on Russia's bed. I looked to see who it was and it was Russia. "Was I convincing enough?" Before I could answer, I felt a pair of lips on mine and I kissed back.

(Warning: This part is Smut or NSFW. You may skip this part)

I pushed in deeper and it started to get to get rougher and harsher. I felt him transforming and ripping off my shirt. For the combat gear, he threw it aside. He whispered something which I couldn't make out until I felt something on my rear. I wrapped my arms around him. After preparing me, he got up and lowered his lower garments. He was in his dragon humanoid form which made him bigger than me but not too big. He then hugged me tight and whispered a "Sorry" to me. I felt him enter and gasped.

He then slowly started to move and I cried tears of pleasure. I tried to silence myself but damn he was good. At least he was better at it. He flipped me around and smothered my face on the mattress while he pounded my ass. This kept on going until I felt him slowing down. He was very close. I then felt his hips slamming to mine as I felt a gush of warmth inside of me. It also overwhelmed me and once I was free from his grasp, I panted from exhaustion.

(Ok, smuts over)

He laid next to me. My eyes where getting heavy and I felt him pull me close to him. He covered me with his wings and tail. Maybe I should ask him to battle with him more often.