Part 1

Zuko's coronation. It has been a few weeks since the war was over, since the former fire lord was imprisoned, since Azula's coronation was interrupted and she was defeated. Katara looked at Aang as he put the golden flame into Zuko's bun, the bun Zuko clearly forced his hair to form. She looked at their faces, both the avatar and the new fire lord seemed so proud of each other and themselves, they have made such progress during that summer. She was very happy to know that she was still needed, both of them were still injured and needed her healing abilities. She loved spending time with Aang, he was so fun and was always out to impress her. Zuko, on the other hand, always brought out the best in her, and she had the best time with him. she saw them on the stage, one beaming with pride and listening to his friend, the other talking passionately about his plans to unite the three nations and prevent future wars. She focused on Zuko's face, it was a mix of both calm and excited, letting everyone in the crowd know that he was looking forward to the future and what he could do for the sake of the world. the crowd's claps shook her from her thoughts, she clapped enthusiastically with her friends, her brother whistled happily. Everyone was happy that the war was finally over, even the eternally bored Mai flashed a slight smile. Zuko and Aang both smiled as they held hands and lifted them up to the sound of the roaring applause.