Part 3

The session ended quickly; Mai walked in just as Katara wrapped the last bandage on Zuko's body. She looked at her boyfriend's bandaged chest as Katara put the dirty bandages in the remaining water. Zuko struggled with his robe, and Mai took a few steps closer with a slight smile on her lips.

"need help?" Zuko and Katara both looked at her, Katara then looked at Zuko's hands struggling to put the robe on.

"I got it" Katara approached Zuko from behind and took his left hand, helping it slide into the red and gold robe. Zuko then turned so that she could tie it up gently.

"you seem to have had practice with that"

"after a few days with him struggling like that you learn" Katara said simply as she took the bucket of water in her hands and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Mai looked at Zuko and crossed her hands on her chest.

"are we gonna talk about what just happened?" she asked, her foot tapping on the floor.

"what happened? Helping me put on the robe is a part of her being a good friend, along with healing the wound my sister caused"

"you were acting like a couple!" Mai lost it now, Katara could hear her screams from the door, even though she was a few steps away.

"Mai" Zuko sighed, sitting back down on the chair.

"don't Mai me, is there something going on between you two?" Mai was now screaming her lungs out, Katara felt sorry for Zuko and couldn't help but feel it was partly her fault. She walked away from the quarrelling lovers, she had to talk to the rest of her friends.