Chapter 1

I walk around my school thinking of what to do after this because I'm sure as hell don't like to return to my home I wish I brought my guitar so I could at least earn a bit of money, I sighed walking around the school with my hands inside my pocke...

I walk around my school thinking of what to do after this because I'm sure as hell don't like to return to my home I wish I brought my guitar so I could at least earn a bit of money, I sighed walking around the school with my hands inside my pocket listening to music and suddenly a crowd of students started to form in front of the stage.

It's about time to leave and they even had the time to create an announcement? This ought to be good, I walk there getting to the side of the speaker so I can hear it loud and clear. "Today, I would like to announce a visitor today, I'm sure you guys know who they are" I heard the principal say and the students murmur to each other.

I think I heard that too last night, but I didn't care because my parents are always there to annoy me so I didn't bother to stay and listen. "Aren't they animals with two legs?" I heard one of them behind me which caught my attention, "They are anthropomorphic animals to be clear" The principal says and they gasped sounding surprised.

Haven't they seen furries? I mean people with an anthro animal suit? I guess this is a little surprising because we get to see them in person, like once in a lifetime. "They wanted to establish a friendly relationship and I know this is kind of out of my mind but, who is willing to come with them to their school? You will have one of the president's agents to come with you if you don't want to go alone" He says.

They all went silent, "If you wanted to come with them to their planet, They guarantee your safety and a reassuring place like your home" He says and seems like the speech he made, made me not understand what he was saying but I get it. Go with them to their planet and they'll give you a place to stay and get to join their school, makes me want to go there and get away from my parents, to be honest.

"I know this is sudden but they first pick this school because it's a high-ranking one, And they will arrive tomorrow" He announced and they seem sounding rather terrified or some sort. "Coming with an alien?! That's cool! But I don't want to come because you don't know what they're capable of" One of them says to which the others agree.

"Okay, That's all for today, see you guys tomorrow, I hope some of you may come because they wanted teenagers to come and learn their culture in exchange they'll learn our culture too" He says, "You may go" and with that, they all walk to the gate to leave chatting about it. I on the other hand walk to the city to have a look around if they are hiring so I can start saving up and leave the hellish house.

It's all their fault because I can't find a single job, I then thought about what the principal said earlier, I guess that is a good offer to run away. I pull out my phone unlocked it and played music while walking, listening to whatever music I wanted to hear on shuffle.