Chapter 5

YN POV

YN POV

I look around each room in the hallways with Wolf following me around to make sure that I get to class, Although it annoys me that I can't find it so I asked Wolf to help me out. She gladly helped me out starting by checking the room number, Class 1-A, She looks at the sign above the door and laughed, "What's so funny?" I ask her confused at what she's laughing at, "This sign is class 3-C, we've way passed the class you're supposed to go to." She laughs again and held my hand to guide me back.

We eventually arrived at Class 1-A and while Wolf is looking at the schedule, I walked inside saying hi to the teacher before sitting down the students were giving me stares, and the teacher smiled and continued his teaching. Wolf's head poke out of the door and found me in just a second with a smile, "Oh! Star wolf! Pleasure seeing you here!" The teacher salutes Wolf and she did the same.

"I'm taking that human right there, there is an error in his schedule." Wolf points her finger at me so I stand up to walk towards her after saying goodbye to the teacher, wrong schedule? My schedule is right if you can't see it. "Why'd you pull me out?" I ask her and she showed the schedule on my face, "It's 12 AM" She says as I grabbed it still confused, "Yeah? So what?" I ask her and she laughed again.

"You're not supposed to go in there yet, It's really embarrassing if you tell me." She laughed at my mistake which made me flustered, "Oh? Are you embarrassed? How cute!" She teased me with a grin on her face. "Oh shut up." I crossed my arms and she pats my back hard laughing which infuriates me but I'm happy inside, "Don't be mad you big baby, I'm here! You can cry on my shoulder if you feel like it~." She teased me.

We stare at each other for a moment our eyes not looking away from each other like a staring contest and I am winning, I gave her a wink also flashing a smile which caught her off guard her face was now beet red pouting. "Stop staring at me like that!" She says still staring at my eyes struggling to make eye contact a few minutes later, I decided to push her against the wall holding both her wrist against the wall which caught her off guard.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She asked me meekly so I leaned closer feeling my heart race, "No smooching on school grounds." I heard a gruff voice so I turned around to see a tall black and white wolf holding a wolf with a white mask yelling "I don't like shrimp!" Over and over. I turn my attention back to Wolf who was still embarrassed, "We can't do it here you dingus." She looks away as I let her go, "Oh? What kind of 'Do it' I might ask?"  I smirked teasing her some more giving her wrong ideas.

"Hah! If you think teasing me like this will go somewhere, well you're wrong!" She then confidently walks away leaving me standing here, "Well, I guess I can find some cute girls here." I loudly announced turning around and suddenly feeling something heavy behind my back. "You won't do that!" She whisper yelled to my ear gripping my hand tightly which made me wince, for a small woman she sure does pack a punch.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I just lost it for a bit." She says now patting my hand, then slapping it causing me to jolt, "Don't you dare find another." She sternly says to me and I sigh, "Why not? What if I want to have a girl 'Friend' hmm?" I teased her. "Well, you can have that, but you belong to me. Even if we're still dating you belong to me." She says and I grinned.