Chapter 7 🍋

I kick my feet up and stare at the window with my hand holding a soft drink while the other resting on my stomach silently watching the cosmic plains, I heard a knock on the door before hearing it open revealing to be Wolf wearing my hoodie that's...

I kick my feet up and stare at the window with my hand holding a soft drink while the other resting on my stomach silently watching the cosmic plains, I heard a knock on the door before hearing it open revealing to be Wolf wearing my hoodie that's oversized to her. She walks towards me to sit on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck as we look at each other's eyes while my hands rest on her hips, I always feel excited when she does this and she knows it.

"I'm bored, you?" She asks me so I shrugged and told her that I'm bored too, "You want to go to earth? It's been a year since you left earth. Want to return to earth so we can date there?" She asks me her tail was hitting my leg and I assume it was wagging, "Sure! But what about our job?" I ask her. "I told Fox about going on a date with you, yes, I did confess and stop looking at my amused, or else I'll punch your stomach." She points her finger to my bandaged stomach, I let out a nervous laugh knowing if I do that again she'll punch my stomach.

"Good, let's get ourselves prepared and you'll join me on my ship, no excuses." She told me before getting off of me to get her towel before walking to the bathroom, I prepare my clothing and waited for her to finish so I could be next. After a while of waiting, she comes out with a towel wrapped around her before noticing me and giving me a small wave, I wave back before walking inside the bathroom to do my business.

Time Skip

We arrived at earth after saying what the purpose of the visit to the government and we have to go through some procedures before doing something else, "So are you gonna show this fine lady around?" She asks me and I could only chuckle, "Not a 'Fine' lady, Beautiful lady I must say, They gave us currency so let's have a look around that interests you." I replied holding her hand as we exit the building. "Glad the other cornerians here are doing fine here, although they were separated. Do you know why?" She asks me, A thought of seeing their brethren getting chopped, hunted, and cooked, "D-Didn't the government told you?" I ask her.

"They did, they say that they look like us but quadrupedal and wild, I knew that because there's a Wolf...same as my name is a literal Wolf and Fox sees his." She replied, "Don't you feel weird about it?" I ask her, "A little to be honest, Anyways, I knew that you guys eat animals...that look like us...so don't ask me why I called you a cannibal that one time." She told me and I hold nothing against her, I don't blame her.

"Can this cannibal kiss you?" I joked which made her giggle, "You may, but don't call yourself that." She replies so I gave her a smooch on the cheek before asking where to go first because I'm sure as hell don't know good places around here. "How about trying out some food in here, I also waited for a year just to taste your cooking." She told me, "So, we eat food in the restaurant or I cook ourselves a meal?" I ask her, "Both." She replied so I showed her around different restaurants that interest her.

We ate at a restaurant that interests her and it was seafood that she ordered, this white wolf was staring at us with a mask, I don't know by his looks but I'm thinking of he's judging us by eating seafood before getting dragged away by a tall black and white wolf. I turn my attention back to Wolf who was chowing down the lobster, "Here, have some." She says before spoon-feeding me not even giving me a chance to speak so I just chew on it as I watch her enjoy her meal.